Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Fast-Food Restaurant?

I would say Popeyes or Long John Silvers. Popeyes spicy chicken strips, biscuits, and fries are to die for. LJS's hush puppies and chicken rock as well. But they have to have hot sauce on them. Actually I won't eat much of anything if it's not spicy. Crushed red pepper, jalapeños, hot sauce, or something else that turns up the heat. Hell jalapeños are candy to me. And when I can find them, I stock up on dried chilis. Now we have a meal. I have some Mexican family, and even they can't keep up with me when it comes to that kind of thing, and it's a big part of their culture! I tease them about it all the time.

22 hours ago, kingpotato said:

pizza or fried chicken

But where do you eat it though?

On 7/10/2019 at 10:18 PM, Aerielle del Rosario said:

Mcdonalds, Idk but there's something in their foods that made me addicted to it like it's chicken nuggets 😄 My mom and I would always order a lot of them xD especially when we don't have food at home...

I used to love McDonalds until we found they were preserving chicken for over 100 years (Needless to say, I'm not a big fan of eating chicken older than my great grandparents.)

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I would say Popeyes or Long John Silvers. Popeyes spicy chicken strips, biscuits, and fries are to die for. LJS's hush puppies and chicken rock as well. But they have to have hot sauce on them. Actually I won't eat much of anything if it's not spicy. Crushed red pepper, jalapeños, hot sauce, or something else that turns up the heat. Hell jalapeños are candy to me. And when I can find them, I stock up on dried chilis. Now we have a meal. I have some Mexican family, and even they can't keep up with me when it comes to that kind of thing, and it's a big part of their culture! I tease them about it all the time.

Popeye's biscuits are really freaking dry - I'm not even joking and they tend to be a bit on the tougher side. When I swallow it feels like I'm swallowing a small stone or something 🤣