Register Now
killamch89

Cyberpunk 2077 Getting Multiplayer Game Mode

On 9/16/2019 at 1:26 PM, killamch89 said:

I also wonder as well but I know CD Projekt will do a much better job at implementing it than Rockstar did with Red Dead Redemption 2 Online mode which is still crap after so many months.

That also makes me wonder, will they focus on single player dlc or will multiplayer be the main priority after launch ? 

On 9/18/2019 at 5:21 AM, kingpotato said:

That also makes me wonder, will they focus on single player dlc or will multiplayer be the main priority after launch ? 

They'll prioritize DLCs and other free content at launch with the multiplayer feature launched after all the DLCs. 

On 9/18/2019 at 1:10 PM, Alyxx said:

I really hope it'll be co-op. This game seems perfect for it.

I'm looking forward to what game modes they will come up with for multiplayer as well.

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Death stranding and Cyberpunk are kind of two new games I am kind of hopeful for this year. Hopefully Co op is better with them. 

Cyberpunk will be out April 2020 but I'm also looking forward to Death Stranding.

3 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Implaying co-op isn't multiplayer? You mean competitive modes? I can imagine stuff like hacking each other.

I'm saying that they may have different multiplayer game modes - Co-op falls under multiplayer but isn't the only multiplayer game mode and with a game like this, there could be multiple other ones apart from  Co-op.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm saying that they may have different multiplayer game modes - Co-op falls under multiplayer but isn't the only multiplayer game mode and with a game like this, there could be multiple other ones apart from  Co-op.

Yeah that's what I thought you meant, it was just the way you worded it that made it come off as co-op not counting as multiplayer lol.

Edited by Alyxx