Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Had some fun with friends on Rocket League and Content Warning. Content Warning made me realize that maybe I'm not cut out for the YouTube/social media content creator thing lol.

I was testing out a new eGPU dock that I got and I was gifted a 4060 so I was planning on getting a Mini PC just to try out this whole mobile setup. I had tried it with my laptop and played some Cyberpunk 2077 and it ran pretty smoothly at max settings at 1080p.

Helldivers 2 with the squad and we had a new teammate today. I've never seen someone get downed by the simplest enemies that easy - every second one of us had to revive this guy. 

Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth was the last game I played. It's a game that I'm having a good time playing now. I've always been a big fan of Final Fantasy game franchise. 

I was trying out a new game named Stumble Guys which was a very fun but toxic experience. I managed to win all the games in single round eliminating everybody else. I had some fun. I mean, it's a direct ripoff of Fall Guys which I'm not sure how that's legal but I did enjoy it.