Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

The last game I played was Counter Strike: Global Offensive. This time in the competitive matchmaking I had luck and didn't get matched with boosted players. We totally destroyed the other team and finished 16:2.

This is hilarious because I'm in the exact same boat as Katri Marcell, apart from I'm playing Ni No Kuni 2 on PS4. Gaming wise I'm getting lost in idol games like BanG Dream! and Love Live! In my defense their really addicting and I can waste hours on them.

Just from a losing streak I got into a winning streak in Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Got matched with awesome and skilled guys and we just erased the opponents.  I also have made some insane kills with the AWP. The match finished 16:7.

Last Played on PC; I played a little bit of CS:GO after not playing in two years. Needless to say I need to touch up my skills. 

Last Played on Xbox; Fortnite! If I am ever on the Xbox I am most likely playing Fortnite. 

I played a competitive Counter Strike: Global Offensive match. It started excellent in the beginning until the enemy team realized that they were going to lose and some noob turned his aimbot on. Jeez, these little kids with hacks are very annoying and funny.

Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I have played 3 competitive matches today. I won one, another finished tied and the last one we lost because they were hackers and 2 people of our team abandoned the match. I really hate noobs with hacks and people who just join and leave but whatever...

Edited by Keranov

I have played Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I played 4-5 competitive matches today and tried to rank up. And... I successfully managed to do it! Now I'm Distinguished Master Guardian. I also have unlocked the ability to participate in Overwatch and checked 6-7 reports.

Edited by Keranov