Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Had some fun playing Rocket League. I haven't played it in almost 6 months.

Rocket League is a very unique game. You will always love it whenever you played it if you're into playing that sort of video games. 

I had a good time playing Minit Fun Racer. 

On 2/20/2024 at 11:11 AM, Heatman said:

The serious issues Cyberpunk had as its launch made it very difficult for me to get back into playing the game again. Maybe it's time now for me to pull myself together and head right back into it since everything seems okay now. 

I had some moment with playing The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt in the early morning of today. 

I would definitely recommend it! It's a great game now, in my opinion at least. I've played it on the PS5 and had zero technical issues. 

On 2/21/2024 at 4:55 PM, Heatman said:

Rocket League is a very unique game. You will always love it whenever you played it if you're into playing that sort of video games. 

I had a good time playing Minit Fun Racer. 

Haven't heard of this game until today. How did you come to know about Minit Fun Racer?

On 2/23/2024 at 2:31 AM, Anders said:

I would definitely recommend it! It's a great game now, in my opinion at least. I've played it on the PS5 and had zero technical issues. 

To be honest, I haven't played Witcher 3 for a good while. Tekken 8 has been consuming a good deal of my time.

I finished FF16. Amazing game. Amazing story. I wasn't satisfied with the ending though. I was a completionist with this one so there is literally nothing left for me to do except start it over with New Game+ which I guess is harder the 2nd time around.

But I have shelved it for now in favor of Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth (part 2) which is absolutely fantastic!