Register Now
kingpotato

Bully 2

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's why I'm not pushing too hard and learn at a paced level because it's the next best way to leant about a new name. 

Yeah, as a beginner just as you claimed, you simply needs to start gradually and build your way up. O didn't rush with the game, even up to this day I'm still learning cricket. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Definitely, it's something that I would be very proud to do as long as I'm able to learn and master it very well. I'd teach anyone that easily. 

Some people have taken the time to teach so many folks here one or two things about the games that they play. So if you take on the same path, it's a good thing for all of us. 

On 11/29/2021 at 12:04 AM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, as a beginner just as you claimed, you simply needs to start gradually and build your way up. O didn't rush with the game, even up to this day I'm still learning cricket. 

I have been at its learning for over 5 months now and I'm picking up a few things in the game. 

On 11/29/2021 at 12:04 AM, Justin11 said:

Why would you rush a game that you are just new at? It doesn't make any sense to me at all. What do you gain in the process? 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Why would you rush a game that you are just new at? It doesn't make any sense to me at all. What do you gain in the process? 

Nothing dear, their is no need to rush it when I will not gain anything from it. I don't even love cricket much, it's just one sided kind of boring game. 

16 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Nothing dear, their is no need to rush it when I will not gain anything from it. I don't even love cricket much, it's just one sided kind of boring game. 

Yeah, it's why some gamers leave out such games and play something that's worth their time they wouldn't be in a rush. 

45 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's why some gamers leave out such games and play something that's worth their time they wouldn't be in a rush. 

Yeah, I can't fancy my chances around games I don't love, cricket is just one of them which I can't even spend more than 5 minutes of my time watching nor playing. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I can't fancy my chances around games I don't love, cricket is just one of them which I can't even spend more than 5 minutes of my time watching nor playing. 

I'm still learning more about the game and sports. It looks interesting from what I have picked up for a while now. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm still learning more about the game and sports. It looks interesting from what I have picked up for a while now. 

I remembered when we discussed about the sports game earlier, you showed an interest in learning it. I am happy you proceeded with you interest learning the game. 

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I remembered when we discussed about the sports game earlier, you showed an interest in learning it. I am happy you proceeded with you interest learning the game. 

Yeah, learning is something that's never going to end for me as long as we are still alive. I will always be open do learning. 

22 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, learning is something that's never going to end for me as long as we are still alive. I will always be open do learning. 

Only death can separate one from learning, even the old people subject themselves to learn, so, it is continuous. If you love something go for it just as you love cricket. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Golf is something that I'm looking at getting into for now. I have a game on it already and I'm kind of enjoying it. 

43 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Golf is something that I'm looking at getting into for now. I have a game on it already and I'm kind of enjoying it. 

Golf seems like a boring sports for me. I'm not if I want to get into it for too long even in video games. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I hope too, you gamble around Golf to follow the elite in making money from the game you're passionate about? 

Hey guys, lets stay on subject. 👍 The discussion you guys are having has nothing to do with Bully or the possibility of a Bully 2. 

I hope after GTA VI we get some news on a Bully 2. I really want to see what direction they would go. Would be cool if it's a sequel with the same cast and they have kids going to the same school. There's a lot that could be done.