Jump to content
Register Now
skyfire

Smite MOBA

Recommended Posts

I think few of the android regular users here may know about this MOBA. So I am going to explore this one in a week or two and then I can make my opinion on this. It seems like a good game based on typical mytho characters. 

Check out the gameplay. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MOBA always has the bots and the people who do testing playing them all day. It's just that you never know about that part considering making MOBA bots is not easy thing as they emulate the players. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/19/2021 at 11:03 PM, Heatman said:

You are absolutely correct on the part of my not having the knowledge of how to make them bots, I may look it up. 

If you download the game from the app store and join the match, you'd get the team mates as bots. and bots play with other bots lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After watching that I still have no idea how to play. That felt like a sales pitch and it just put me off wanting to play. But does not really interest me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Empire said:

After watching that I still have no idea how to play. That felt like a sales pitch and it just put me off wanting to play. But does not really interest me

It;s a MOBA. You pick a hero, then picka a lane on map and protect the towers. like you do with DOTA. just a little different overall. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Empire said:

After watching that I still have no idea how to play. That felt like a sales pitch and it just put me off wanting to play. But does not really interest me

Some games aren't that easy to play but I believe that it's something you can learn from watching more of videos of it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, in my opinion if any game is too easy to learn, it's definitely a shit game as long as I'm concerned. It simply means you won't sweat on it and where is the fun in that? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, in my opinion if any game is too easy to learn, it's definitely a shit game as long as I'm concerned. It simply means you won't sweat on it and where is the fun in that? 

LOL by that logic you are not playing any game. especially mario and others. because they are easy to learn. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

LOL by that logic you are not playing any game. especially mario and others. because they are easy to learn. 

Most times, I play them for playing sake only, to have the experience and definitely not for fun because I don't find easy games fun. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...