Register Now
Cameron Taylor

The Sims 5

Hi,

I'm sure we've all heard of The Sims. It is an extremely popular video game series, especially on the PC. The Sims has been around for many years, and there's no doubt that you've been exposed to it at some point in time. Their most recent release was The Sims 4, which has been around for a few years now. This game was a huge success, and it wasn't just released on the PC. It was also released on consoles like the PS4 and Xbox One. With that being said, The Sims 5 is just around the corner. They haven't set a release date, but it's looking like it's most likely going to come out in 2021.

Anyways, who all is excited about The Sims 5? Do you play to pre-order the game? 

I probably won't buy The Sims 5 for a while. I like to wait for them to get the bugs worked out since EA never lets a game get fully finished before releasing it. The release of The Sims 4 was a disaster, and the game itself is still a major cash grab. It has some fun features, though, but I'd still say I like The Sims 3 the best.

The Sims 4 was garbage. A bug riddled mess with no reason to exist other than to sell the worst, most despicable DLC packages in gaming history. They were even selling DLC's for the DLC's. Suffice to say, it's another promising series completely "EA'd" to the point it's turned into a complete joke, hence why I'll be maintaining "social distance" from this one.

Edited by Shagger

The base game is actually pretty tolerable at this point, and some of the expansions are decent. It's just a matter of knowing which ones to avoid. I would still say The Sims 3 is a much better experience, but The Sims 4 is a lot more tolerable now than it was when it first came out.

The Sims 4, graphic wise is much better however it is boring and they have removed some of the features, like open world and such. I got bored quickly while playing it, tbh. Sims 3 and the previous ones are better gameplay-wise, though.