Register Now
TheSteelyardDweller

do u think new consoles will be more or less expensive cause of coronavirus?

33 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, the world is getting a breather right now from the adverse effects of the pandemic but it doesn't mean things are back to normal 100%.

But atleast 70% had been normalised, and that's what is encouraging. For our gamers, who are waiting for PS5, should be happy. Afterall the supply of new PS5 will pick up soon. 

8 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

But atleast 70% had been normalised, and that's what is encouraging. For our gamers, who are waiting for PS5, should be happy. Afterall the supply of new PS5 will pick up soon. 

I'm not really sure if it's already up to 70%. Lockdown is still on in some part of the world and things are still awfully expensive. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not really sure if it's already up to 70%. Lockdown is still on in some part of the world and things are still awfully expensive. 

The traveling restrictions might be there, but the overall lockdown is being lifted. Don't know about your place, but here the situation is easing now. Well, I am hopeful that electronic item's prices will calm down from next month to say the least.

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

The traveling restrictions might be there, but the overall lockdown is being lifted. Don't know about your place, but here the situation is easing now. Well, I am hopeful that electronic item's prices will calm down from next month to say the least.

Yeah - we are all expecting things to get better and back to our normal lives that we used to live which enables us to enjoy living. 

On 8/27/2021 at 7:25 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - that's a very good valid point. With the world confined to being at home, people need something to keep them company and there comes in these gaming consoles. Demand is 100% excepted to be off the roof. 

Already has been through the roof and is still going up because with the new Covid variant, more lockdowns are being reinstated such as in my country.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Already has been through the roof and is still going up because with the new Covid variant, more lockdowns are being reinstated such as in my country.

Yeah - it's actually the same thing with us here. When we think we'd be getting a relief and boom another lockdown hits us. When would this be really over? 

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The delta variant is not as lethal as the earlier ones, though it transmits faster than the previous ones. Lockdown is no more going to help, we need to accept it and get back to normalcy.

If the lockdown is reinstated again, I am afraid that the price won't come down in future. 

15 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

The delta variant is not as lethal as the earlier ones, though it transmits faster than the previous ones. Lockdown is no more going to help, we need to accept it and get back to normalcy.

If the lockdown is reinstated again, I am afraid that the price won't come down in future. 

Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm always open to anything that would help to preserve the human nature and lives because without the lockdown when the virus hit, we would have been exterminated by now. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm always open to anything that would help to preserve the human nature and lives because without the lockdown when the virus hit, we would have been exterminated by now. 

But practically if you look at the statistics, the virus transmits so fast that even lockdown can't restrict it. There is no fixed time how long you can put the lockdown in place, whenever it will be lifted there is a chance of breakout. 

Edited by Razor1911

3 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

But practically if you look at the statistics, the virus transmits so fast that even lockdown can't restrict it. There is no fixed time how long you can put the lockdown in place, whenever it will be lifted there is a chance of breakout. 

How can the transmission of the virus be possible without infected people being in contact with the those that are not infected? 

On 8/31/2021 at 7:41 PM, Heatman said:

How can the transmission of the virus be possible without infected people being in contact with the those that are not infected? 

So you mean completely eliminating the virus and then life the lockdown? Practically it is impossible. Even if one single person is infected, he can spread a new chain of breakout again. Even a foreigner entering infected can also create a new chain. 

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

So you mean completely eliminating the virus and then life the lockdown? Practically it is impossible. Even if one single person is infected, he can spread a new chain of breakout again. Even a foreigner entering infected can also create a new chain. 

Seriously - The challenge posed by the virus isn't funny to the world but I'm very sure that with how possible it was to get the first vaccine, they would still be able to produce another. 

On 9/1/2021 at 10:40 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously - The challenge posed by the virus isn't funny to the world but I'm very sure that with how possible it was to get the first vaccine, they would still be able to produce another. 

That has really impacted directly to the manufacturing sector. Since the scarcity of semiconductors are growing, the prices of electronic gadgets, that uses semi conductors are also increasing day by day. That's why most of the time PS5 remains out of the stock.

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

That has really impacted directly to the manufacturing sector. Since the scarcity of semiconductors are growing, the prices of electronic gadgets, that uses semi conductors are also increasing day by day. That's why most of the time PS5 remains out of the stock.

The world will definitely not be the same again after this pandemic. We all thought it was all a joke in the beginning till it started showing us with how it impacted all lives, businesses etc in a very negative way. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

The world will definitely not be the same again after this pandemic. We all thought it was all a joke in the beginning till it started showing us with how it impacted all lives, businesses etc in a very negative way. 

That is true , but we never know what future has hold for us. As of now, I think the supply of semi conductors will increase with time, and the price of PS5 will drop down drastically. 😊