Register Now
Alexander.

Have you ever dreamt about a video game?

On 10/1/2021 at 4:08 PM, Heatman said:

It's actually going to be something that's very intriguing and interesting when they would eventually release it. 

Sure, because of how other previous series have been intriguing in the past. GTA series have been a blast since it's debut season in October 1997 being the Grand theft auto. 

Doesn't usually happen for me, but last night I did, I couldn't move my body without using a keyboard and mouse (strapped to my right arm), I was a vampire, my dad was ozzy osbourne, I took a flying hearse to my graveyard school and to unlock my latent superpowers I had to inject myself with catnip, all the students of the school had some shitty AI pathing (walking into walls and shit). Was a really fucked up dream..

On 10/8/2021 at 12:16 PM, Justin11 said:

Laughs, so soon? Then it should make you start planning on time to get those games when they are released officially by keeping aside money for their purchase. 

It's already out, so my dream is about to get fulfilled within the shortest possible time. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's already out, so my dream is about to get fulfilled within the shortest possible time. 

That's tremendous one dear, you can go order the two video games at the store 'online. Because its where you'll get it due its recent release.