Register Now
_B_

Valorant

Anyone here plays this game? I think it's a really good game due to the fact that each agent's unique play style which players can choose. It's essentially  a CSGO and Overwatch fusion and I think its pretty good. I really just play it for fun and haven't really considered playing ranked. However, I might once I learn the game a bit better. I'm not such a fan of FPS games but Valorant has really changed my mind on them. 

Anyone that wants to add me: BDON33#33333

This why I don't play FPT games. They make the excuse that's free to justify not only that they nothing but multiplayer (Although I admit some of these multiplayer are very good), but that somehow also make it fine to charge more that the cost full boar, full roar, brand-new  AAA title for a cosmetic a colour change for a fucking gun. They pray on social pressure, especially amongst younger players, to promote what is basically bulling people into buying these god-damn skins and that is self-centred, cruel and manipulative, and they know damn well what they're doing. When I was a teen people were bullied for wearing cheap shoes, this is the same. Creating a social hierarchy to give immature assholes the excuse to be immature assholes. These games are made by people who would stand, watch and probably laugh as a kid was getting beat up for lunch money. Fuck these games.

Edited by Shagger