Register Now
Redschyte

Mystery game

On 11/10/2021 at 11:23 AM, Justin11 said:

I've heard about Facebook gaming, but I really don't know what it's all about. Someone I met online was telling me is similar to twitch. 

It's games hosted on the social media network that can be launched from the application and play online immediately. 

On 11/10/2021 at 11:23 AM, Justin11 said:

I've heard about Facebook gaming, but I really don't know what it's all about. Someone I met online was telling me is similar to twitch. 

You can easily open your Facebook application and go to games tab section and see a lot of such games that exist in it. 

On 11/13/2021 at 12:17 AM, Justin11 said:

Do you play those games and earn financial reward or it is for fun? 

I have never seen where Facebook reward you for doing anything online on it and I'm very sure that they aren't going to start to with their games today. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have never seen where Facebook reward you for doing anything online on it and I'm very sure that they aren't going to start to with their games today. 

You're right, that's why I don't hang on such platform much. Unless I have something to promote that's when I look up to the social media platform. 

On 11/14/2021 at 8:58 PM, Justin11 said:

You're right, that's why I don't hang on such platform much. Unless I have something to promote that's when I look up to the social media platform. 

Some people are even considering quitting making use of Facebook because of the leaks of personal information that's associated with Mark Zuckerberg. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some people are even considering quitting making use of Facebook because of the leaks of personal information that's associated with Mark Zuckerberg. 

I've been hearing something about censorship from other users of Facebook online, that resulted in them getting unsolicited private mails which is attributed to the fact Mark sold their data off to third party. If that is true, then I'll believe that some messages I get at my Gmail whivh I didn't subscribe to, is powered by zuckerberg. 

On 11/13/2021 at 12:17 AM, Justin11 said:

Do you play those games and earn financial reward or it is for fun? 

The social Media platform Facebook will never give you any dime of money as a reward for doing anything on the social platform.

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

The social Media platform Facebook will never give you any dime of money as a reward for doing anything on the social platform.

Rather they will suck all your data from pumping all sorts of videos to your feeds and keep asking for more updates of the application. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

xD, that's what Facebook is all about, social data drainage. It will be only useful when a business minded person is using it to promote his or her business etc. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Rather they will suck all your data from pumping all sorts of videos to your feeds and keep asking for more updates of the application. 

I don't really update my Facebook application if it's not force closing on its own. I'm even getting tired of the application lately. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't really update my Facebook application if it's not force closing on its own. I'm even getting tired of the application lately. 

Seriously, a lot of people are quitting the social media network and with its recent shutdown as a result of the recent Distributed denial-of-service attacks which cut off most users for almost a day really broke the camel's back. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, a lot of people are quitting the social media network and with its recent shutdown as a result of the recent Distributed denial-of-service attacks which cut off most users for almost a day really broke the camel's back. 

It took me a while for me to login back in to my account when that Distributed denial-of-service attacks took place. It even affected some forums as well. 

On 8/20/2020 at 3:20 PM, Redschyte said:

Well do you love mystery and some puzzle games? I think this games fits you, it called Tiny Room Stories: Town Mystery, not convince yet?

Here is my 11 minutes experience of this game, maybe you will loved it.

TOWN MYSTERY

For the fact that it's a puzzle game is the main reason why I wouldn't be that much interested in the game. Puzzles aren't really one of my strongest suits.