Register Now
Redschyte

Mystery game

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I don't really know but I think that the game MIR 4 is going to be more interesting as movie than video game. 

I actually have that thought as well but on the second thinking, I said let me play the game and watch the movie too before I can make logical conclusions. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Its a shame that Mir 4 isn't a console game. Its simply built around PC and android phone. 

There is nothing wrong with the game Mir 4 not being on console. For being on PC, it's covered everything required of it. 

On 8/21/2020 at 10:25 AM, skyfire said:

I remember Jenny for the Nintendo Switch that was released on nintendo shop and steam. 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/319870/Jenny_LeClue__Detectivu/

I had that game zoned and played a few times before moving on from it. If I'm to rate the game, it would get at least 3 star 🌟 rating from me. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I had that game zoned and played a few times before moving on from it. If I'm to rate the game, it would get at least 3 star 🌟 rating from me. 

Detective games are fun if you are very good at reading clues that are starring you in the face to make use of them to solve a problem. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Detective games are fun if you are very good at reading clues that are starring you in the face to make use of them to solve a problem. 

Have you played L.A. Noire? It's one me favorite detective games on Playstation 4. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

This the first time ever I'm getting to hear about this 'La Noire game. The trailer I saw here shows promising about the game, it's one of those FPS action games that is worth playing. 

It's one hell of a game and among the very best when it comes to Detective games. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

This the first time ever I'm getting to hear about this 'La Noire game. The trailer I saw here shows promising about the game, it's one of those FPS action games that is worth playing. 

L.A. Noire isn't a FPS game but a third person shooting action adventure game with some puzzles to solve in it based on being a detective game. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

L.A. Noire isn't a FPS game but a third person shooting action adventure game with some puzzles to solve in it based on being a detective game. 

Okay, I was thinking it's an FPS video game. The trailer I saw in here shows how classy this game is all about. I was thinking it's an FPS game, thanks for making me know that, it's an TPS adventure game. 

On 8/22/2020 at 7:19 AM, AndreiMirfi said:

I had this Facebook game called Criminal Case. Played it for 2 years, the game is epic.

I actually never knew the game from Facebook or any other social media site for that matter. It was a friend who recommended it to me. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Thanks my friend. I was thinking that it's a game that's powered by Facebook and owned by Mark Zuckerberg. 

There are so many games powered on Facebook but that doesn't mean it's owned by Mark Zuckerberg. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

There are so many games powered on Facebook but that doesn't mean it's owned by Mark Zuckerberg. 

I'm not really sure if Mark Zuckerberg is into any game ownership yet. He's more into social networking applications.