Register Now
_B_

Dolphin Emulator

I have used this for quite a while now to play some games that were released for the Nintendo Wii on my computer. I really loved playing some games on my Wii ages ago such as Mario Kart and New Super Mario Bros and I sold my Wii a while back too. I downloaded and setup this emulator to play some of these games offline on my PC and I love it. I would highly recommend anyone who wants to play Wii games on their PC to download this emulator as I think it's the best around. There are plenty of easy to follow tutorials on setting it up.

I haven't tried the Dolphin Emulator yet, as I didn't have a good enough PC back then to truly utilize it. But, I do now, so I might give it a try. I never really owned a Wii, so being bale to play some would be nice. Does the Dolphin Emulator also emulate Gamecube games? Or is that a separate emulator? 

Anyway, the only downside I can see, is getting the wiimotes to work on PC. How do you go about that? Is there a converter you can buy to make it work on PC? Or do you need to just skip the games that utilize the motion controls? 

On 9/18/2020 at 7:56 PM, Kane99 said:

Does the Dolphin Emulator also emulate Gamecube games? Or is that a separate emulator? 

You need different emulator for the gamecube one.  I am sure there must be some of the one made for the gamecube speccific as well. 

On 9/18/2020 at 3:26 PM, Kane99 said:

I haven't tried the Dolphin Emulator yet, as I didn't have a good enough PC back then to truly utilize it. But, I do now, so I might give it a try. I never really owned a Wii, so being bale to play some would be nice. Does the Dolphin Emulator also emulate Gamecube games? Or is that a separate emulator? 

Anyway, the only downside I can see, is getting the wiimotes to work on PC. How do you go about that? Is there a converter you can buy to make it work on PC? Or do you need to just skip the games that utilize the motion controls? 

If I understood your problem, you are having issues with your keyboard being used as a wiimote? That can be solved by mapping and there are some videos on YouTube showing how to do that.

On 9/18/2020 at 7:56 PM, Kane99 said:

I guess this video should answer few setting specific questions. 

On 9/24/2020 at 12:30 PM, skyfire said:

I guess this video should answer few setting specific questions. 

A very good friend of mine actually complain about having the same issue and I can't even get this video as it's showing not available for me to know exactly what to recommend for him to use and have the problem fixed.