Register Now
ernestogarcia

How to download mods for Among Us ios?

Hi everybody,
I am a person who loves playing games. Recently, I saw moin Among Us players a lot with a lot of livetream kids playing very funny and funny, I also downloaded Among Us to try it out, but the game had lots of ads and costumes, very nice pets but I didn't have enough. ability to buy. So I want to download Among Us ios mods to experience what I want, can anyone show me how to download it, please help me with what you know. Thank you very much!

As far as I can tell the only way to play Among Us with all the skins/pets and so on unlocked for free is to download a pirated or a cracked version of the game.  This is illegal hence I am not willing to talk you through the process.

I loathe these kind of microtransactions in games and I would sympathise if you couldn't afford basic necessities, but video games are an indulgence.  So if you can't afford skins in a game then just do without them.  Your better of not being sucked into buying this crap anyway.

I played android version of the game and noticed no mods or skins or settings for it as of now. I am assuming that those things will come in future verison if the PC version already has it that means soon ios and android will get it too. 

Yeah, the only thing available right now is DLC packs that have skins and I think they're called pets or companions, I forget. Anyway, there is no known modding scene for this game yet. There is news that the creator of the game will be updating it, so we may see new maps, skins, skills, etc. As well, when you're a ghost, they're working on adding options to help living crewmates and have other plans. 

I'm really happy this game is making a comeback like this. 

On 10/4/2020 at 12:38 PM, Crazycrab said:

As far as I can tell the only way to play Among Us with all the skins/pets and so on unlocked for free is to download a pirated or a cracked version of the game.  This is illegal hence I am not willing to talk you through the process.

I loathe these kind of microtransactions in games and I would sympathise if you couldn't afford basic necessities, but video games are an indulgence.  So if you can't afford skins in a game then just do without them.  Your better of not being sucked into buying this crap anyway.

Seriously - It's actually those set of gamers who can't play without giving into those microtransactions BS that makes these game companies follow the same pattern over and over again because they just know there willing spenders amongst us.