Register Now
Kane99

Games you would never expect to be made

What are some of those games you never would have thought be made? I'm specifically speaking of weird games that one could never imagine a game being made for. Something like Pimp My Ride (based off the MTV show), Duck Dynasty (Based on the reality show), Katamari Damacy (Weird, but awesome), Getting over it, Michael Jackson's Moonwalker, Mister Mosquito, Goat Simulator, and many, many more. What are those weird games you never would expect to come out, but they do anyway? Discuss some weird games in here. 

99.9% of all the simulator games that are out now. They are so damn stupid. The next one will be Show How Much Of An Asshole You Are By Buying This Game Simulator. The really sad thing is that it will sell like crazy.

One game that came out on SNES, and frighteningly enough was ported to Switch, is Shaq-Fu. 

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

99.9% of all the simulator games that are out now. They are so damn stupid. The next one will be Show How Much Of An Asshole You Are By Buying This Game Simulator. The really sad thing is that it will sell like crazy.

One game that came out on SNES, and frighteningly enough was ported to Switch, is Shaq-Fu. 

I kinda have to agree that I find most simulators boring. Interestingly, I never expected Fallout 76 to be made but Bethesda went and really screwed themselves over.