Register Now
Kane99

Are games ever going to be so photorealistic they're confused with real life?

24 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Check if the product is available for your country or not. And yeah, only for minor scratches it works. If the scratch is too severe then nothing can recover your DVDs lol.😆

Yeah - I'm definitely going to be checking it out sooner than later. Even if it's not available, if I can order it, I will do so. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I'm definitely going to be checking it out sooner than later. Even if it's not available, if I can order it, I will do so. 

How many DVDs do you have? I know a site where you can exchange your DVDs, and they will provide you a digital, fully legalized gaming copies. Obviously you have to pay some minimal fees, but it's better than managing your hardcopies. Lol. 😊

Just now, Razor1911 said:

How many DVDs do you have? I know a site where you can exchange your DVDs, and they will provide you a digital, fully legalized gaming copies. Obviously you have to pay some minimal fees, but it's better than managing your hardcopies. Lol. 😊

I'm can't even know how DVDs that I currently have. It should fill a 5 feet tall room shelve. Let me have the website link if you still have it. 

On 8/28/2021 at 12:20 PM, Heatman said:

I'm can't even know how DVDs that I currently have. It should fill a 5 feet tall room shelve. Let me have the website link if you still have it. 

Wait, I have to search and provide you the link. First you will need to register and add a game to the cart. And then you have to send the DVDs to their postal address. Then you will recieve a link to your main for downloading. I have used that long ago, I will add the link here once I find that out. 😊

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Wait, I have to search and provide you the link. First you will need to register and add a game to the cart. And then you have to send the DVDs to their postal address. Then you will recieve a link to your main for downloading. I have used that long ago, I will add the link here once I find that out. 😊

Alright mate. It seems like a long process but anything that gets the old disc that aren't useful off my inventory is allowed.