Register Now
Kane99

Are games ever going to be so photorealistic they're confused with real life?

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Yes, obviously it will happen soon. Already we have games like Ghosts of Tsushima and Battlefield. These have graphics looks more realistic than previous games. One day, sure the game will look like a movie play.

Personally, I still play Ghosts of Tsushima till date and I'm not sure if I would stop playing it soon. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I still play Ghosts of Tsushima till date and I'm not sure if I would stop playing it soon. 

That's good for you. I am too thinking to play that game. But not bought the game yet. I will wait till it is available in the local market. So that I can have a better deal. 😊

On 8/21/2021 at 7:58 AM, Razor1911 said:

That's good for you. I am too thinking to play that game. But not bought the game yet. I will wait till it is available in the local market. So that I can have a better deal. 😊

I really hope that you would get it soon rather than later in order to enjoy the game as well which is awesome. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I really hope that you would get it soon rather than later in order to enjoy the game as well which is awesome. 

The trailer is really intriguing me. But at this moment, I already have bunch games which I bought earlier and need to be finished. Then only, I can head for other games. In the meantime, if the price too drops ,that would be icing on the cake. 😊

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

The trailer is really intriguing me. But at this moment, I already have bunch games which I bought earlier and need to be finished. Then only, I can head for other games. In the meantime, if the price too drops ,that would be icing on the cake. 😊

Alright mate, I hope your plan works out well for you with getting the game Ghost of Tsushima when the price drops. 

On 8/23/2021 at 2:35 AM, Heatman said:

Alright mate, I hope your plan works out well for you with getting the game Ghost of Tsushima when the price drops. 

Yeah. I have that in my wishlist. Once I complete my current Far cry 3, I will go for that Ghost of Tsushima. By the way, have you already completed it, or in the midway?

On 8/19/2021 at 10:09 PM, Family sedan said:

I thought the PS3 was only reverse compatible to PS1.

Nope, it was backwards compatible with both PS1 and PS2 games. Sony got really greedy with the PS4 and limited the compatibility to the PS3 and has continued that trend with the PS5. Meanwhile Xbox allows you to play some original Xbox titles with their newest console.