Register Now
Kane99

Are games ever going to be so photorealistic they're confused with real life?

17 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah. I have that in my wishlist. Once I complete my current Far cry 3, I will go for that Ghost of Tsushima. By the way, have you already completed it, or in the midway?

That's cool, I'm sure you will likely complete it sooner rather than later and you will join us with Ghost of Tsushima. You will definitely love it. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's cool, I'm sure you will likely complete it sooner rather than later and you will join us with Ghost of Tsushima. You will definitely love it. 

Yeah, far cry is taking more time. I am employed in a private company, and at this time audit inspection is going on. So not able to get time for playing. 😏

33 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, far cry is taking more time. I am employed in a private company, and at this time audit inspection is going on. So not able to get time for playing. 😏

You don't really need to rush yourself with completing the Far Cry. Just take your time and play it that way it won't stress you out with your work. 

29 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Does the CD have any scratches because that could contribute to it not working...

A crack in the CD might the main reason why it's not actually working. It's happened to me before with one of the games. 

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I'm not sure if it's scratched, but whatever disc I used probably would still work on my PS2.

Well, if that's the case then, you should try it out and see for yourself what happens. If it fails to work, it then means the disc is damaged somehow. 

12 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I'm not sure if it's scratched, but whatever disc I used probably would still work on my PS2.

Even if there is a scratch, a scratch remover liquid is available in the market. It really works, it helped me recover some of my scratched DVDs. lol. 😁

4 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Even if there is a scratch, a scratch remover liquid is available in the market. It really works, it helped me recover some of my scratched DVDs. lol. 😁

Seriously, does that really work? I never considered it effective for scratched disc. 

On 8/26/2021 at 12:12 PM, Heatman said:

A crack in the CD might the main reason why it's not actually working. It's happened to me before with one of the games. 

I know, it's triggering the bad memories I had in high school of me having to be careful with every CD I had.

20 hours ago, Family sedan said:

That's a bit odd because it worked with mine. Have you tried another PS2 game to see what happens?

46 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I know, it's triggering the bad memories I had in high school of me having to be careful with every CD I had.

Seriously, it's one of my biggest challenges with making use of disc for any kind of thing ; be it video games or music or movies. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, does that really work? I never considered it effective for scratched disc. 

Yeah, It worked for me. You can try that for minor scratches. 

https://www.amazon.com/Scratch-Be-Gone-DVD-Remover/dp/B001N0BC08/ref=mp_s_a_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=CD+Scratch+Remover&qid=1630126535&sr=8-9

Edited by Razor1911

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Alright - I'm definitely going to try and give it a try and see what that gets me. Although, I'm very sure that it's most likely going to be able to fix minor scratches. 

12 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Alright - I'm definitely going to try and give it a try and see what that gets me. Although, I'm very sure that it's most likely going to be able to fix minor scratches. 

Check if the product is available for your country or not. And yeah, only for minor scratches it works. If the scratch is too severe then nothing can recover your DVDs lol.😆