Register Now
Kane99

What shows and movies should be made into a video game?

What are some tv shows and movies that deserve a video game counterpart? I could probably list all of the Mafia/crime movies/shows, but pretty much all of them have their own games already, albeit, most of them aren't worth your time. Anyway, what are some shows/movies you want made into a video game? I wouldn't mind seeing Shaun of the Dead get a video game. Maybe even Hot Fuzz. 😄 

Discuss your picks. 

On 10/15/2020 at 11:32 AM, The Blackangel said:

To my knowledge this hasn't been done, so I'm going to suggest a Hellraiser game. Play as either Kirsty or Pinhead. You choose to either defeat the Cenobites or lead them in destroying and enslaving the world. I would most likely play as Pinhead every single time.

I guess there was going to be a Hellraiser game on the NES, but it never came out. Probably wouldn't have been good, but I could have been wrong. Anyway, I think a game today would work perfectly in that world. I imagine you would play as Kirsty or a completely new character. Probably won't get to play as Pinhead though. I could see it working. 

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

Have you seen altered carbon? that show has a potential to be turned into a game series. as it has a lot of interesting things that are game worthy. 

I watched it. Liked the first season but the second season was pretty forgettable imo. But, I could see the premise working as a video game, especially being able to come back in a new body. Instead, maybe it could be a game where you come back as a new person each time, but still have your skills and all that. But, maybe it would be random who your next body will be. Nice suggestion. 🙂 

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I watched it. Liked the first season but the second season was pretty forgettable imo. But, I could see the premise working as a video game, especially being able to come back in a new body. Instead, maybe it could be a game where you come back as a new person each time, but still have your skills and all that. But, maybe it would be random who your next body will be. Nice suggestion. 🙂 

2nd season was meant to end the story so they took it in that direction. they could add more content but so it would drag the story and overall content.