Register Now
Kane99

Best horror games ever

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yeah and that kind of reflects in the graphics too. 3D was this blade edgy surface at that time. 

Exactly - it's actually part of the reasons why some games really sold well with the use of the graphics then. 

On 9/19/2021 at 1:06 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Plenty of horror games I've played since I was a child, both resident evil 1,2,3. GTAs, God hand, Mortar Kombat etc. I'll simply say Mortar Kombat really is my best horror game. 

I'm not really sure if I would consider Mortar Kombat to be among horror games genre. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Mortar Kombat is more of adventuous and partly horror too when you look out the appearance of the game stars you'll think that way. 

There are few characters in Mortal Kombat that you can consider to look horrific. Characters like Goro and few others but only a few characters like that doesn't make MK to be horror to me. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

There are few characters in Mortal Kombat that you can consider to look horrific. Characters like Goro and few others but only a few characters like that doesn't make MK to be horror to me. 

Lol, what about Shao Kahn? Doesn't he scare you with his hefty looking appearance?

Their are many of the game stars in MK that are very much scary using soccery powers too to fight in the game. E.g subzero, zairos, scorpion etc, are using magic to fight, they made the game look more of horror. 

51 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, what about Shao Kahn? Doesn't he scare you with his hefty looking appearance?

Their are many of the game stars in MK that are very much scary using soccery powers too to fight in the game. E.g subzero, zairos, scorpion etc, are using magic to fight, they made the game look more of horror. 

I'm not really sure if I would consider making of magical powers to fight in MK to be horror. Take for instance, Subzero you mentioned that makes use of ice ❄, I don't really find it to be creepy enough as horror used to be. 

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm not really sure if I would consider making of magical powers to fight in MK to be horror. Take for instance, Subzero you mentioned that makes use of ice ❄, I don't really find it to be creepy enough as horror used to be. 

What about Shao Kahn that is embedded with lots of scary items allover his body. His face is very much frightening, the noisy radar which is very much sounding in a frightening way, lol. 

19 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

What about Shao Kahn that is embedded with lots of scary items allover his body. His face is very much frightening, the noisy radar which is very much sounding in a frightening way, lol. 

Yeah, I know the character of Shao Kahn very well. He's a huge guy and powerful too. But it's not that scary to be me with all the armor he kits in. 

https://mortalkombat.fandom.com/wiki/Shao_Kahn

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I know the character of Shao Kahn very well. He's a huge guy and powerful too. But it's not that scary to be me with all the armor he kits in. 

https://mortalkombat.fandom.com/wiki/Shao_Kahn

Lol, I wonder the kind of amor that you want such huge creature called Shao Kahn to adorn before you'll say it's kinda scary? Lol. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, onaga is a huge creature too in the game, very scary like Shao Kahn, even more scary. He's stinger in the MK. 

Now, the picture of the dragon lord Onaga will tell you exactly what I picture as being horror.