Register Now
Kane99

Would you like a sequel to Manhunt 2?

Do you think we could ever get a Manhunt sequel? Manhunt 2 came out in 2007 and we haven't had a new game in the series since. Do you think Rockstar would ever produce a 3rd game in the series? I would welcome it, but I suspect Rockstar wouldn't want to deal with a sequel in today's political climate, at least not yet.

What do you guys think? 

12 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Fat chance. As pussy whipped as the country is, I doubt we will see one. It's most likely going to be a relic that they are going to spend energy trying to forget.

Yeah I suspect that to be the eventual outcome. I have a feeling we're going to get a tamer GTA as well, which worries me a bit for the future of gaming. We need GTA to be GTA.

If they were to actually make a Manhunt 3, how pulled back do you think it'd be in terms of violence and gore? I mean, RDR2 had some gore, so for that reason, I could see them trying for a Manhunt game, but even so, I feel like they won't allow for some things. 

If anything though, I would take a Bully 2 at least. 

6 hours ago, Patrik said:

I don't think that Rockstar is going to release it any soon, not even a remaster for the first game (which was lot better than the second one), so, i believe we just have to forget about the game 😞

I don't see that happening either. And as sad as it is to say, I think that's the way it's going to be. Unless Rockstar gets ballsy and does a twist to the formula. Maybe you have to play as a good person to get out alive, but they have to kill to do it. Or something like that. Even that though, I don't think it'd be accepted. 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I wouldn't mind at all - I loved the first game and the second one wasn't bad either but I don't think they'd release it due to the graphic nature of this game. Not to mention the outrage mob would call this game all kinds of things.

the second game had a sort of good graphics as well, it just wasn't in the same context with the first one, the first one was cooler

15 hours ago, Patrik said:

the second game had a sort of good graphics as well, it just wasn't in the same context with the first one, the first one was cooler

I agree that the first game was better all-round but with how much modern society has become a place of sensitive and spineless people who whine and complain at the first sight of blood in a videogame, they'd try to get it banned just like some other games.