Register Now
killamch89

Recommendations For Survival Horror/Thriller Games

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

Anyone played this game?

Nope but from what I've read, it's an awesome 2-D horror game and both this and the sequel has some good reviews. I should check it out but my "to try" list is pretty stacked at the moment. Plus, I'd much rather a 3-D game on PC. For some reason, I hate playing most 2-D games on my laptop...Give me a switch or any other console and I wouldn't have any issues at all.

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I would play it as well but I have so many games on my " to try" list that I don't know where to start...

160 steam games and I only played 40% of them, well played but haven't put in the hours for each one of them. End of the day for most people we stick to out top 5 games that we tend to play more to less.

I do flight sims and that's where I put my hours into each week. 

12 hours ago, Empire said:

160 steam games and I only played 40% of them, well played but haven't put in the hours for each one of them. End of the day for most people we stick to out top 5 games that we tend to play more to less.

I do flight sims and that's where I put my hours into each week. 

I'm at something like approximately 350 games and I think I've played little over half of them because some of them were games I got as giveaways among other things.

On 11/28/2020 at 10:19 AM, skyfire said:

My steam collection too is increasing over a period of time. I'd also considering cleaning it up this christmas but there are lot of things there. 

I've constantly procrastinated with this myself. It's just too time-consuming and I may get the urge to play those games someday.

On 12/1/2020 at 2:37 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah. I feel like not buying the humble bundle unless some horror only comes out but they slip in games with horror set and makes it harder to get things. 

Most times I just got for a list of games I want that are on sale. If I get them in a bundle then that's a bonus.