Register Now
killamch89

Recommendations For Survival Horror/Thriller Games

2 hours ago, Empire said:

I would highly recommend The Evil Within 1 and 2, one has more unique and creepy design but is not as much of an enjoyable gameplay experience, two is a lot more fun to play while also being pretty damn weird.

And while it doesn't directly fall into the survival-horror category, there's no way I can't mention Alan Wake, because if you haven't played that, it's a masterpiece and you should

And if you have any interest in a choose your own Horror Story Until Dawn on the PS4 is phenomenal

I've definitely hear about the Evil Within games so I'll check them out for sure. As for Until Dawn, that'll have to wait until I get a PS5...

On 11/23/2020 at 3:03 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah. Thank god for the christmas, black friday and cyber monday. Just crossing fingers that a lot of games go on sale or bundle packs. 

The steam sales are already in full effect but I'm also waiting on Cyberpunk 2077 to be released. If my gaming laptop can manage it...

Wasn't going to mention this, but this week I received a key of a game that I haven't got to download yet, however, it fits this topic and the plot of the game sounds very interesting. Here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/625340/XERA_Survival/

So something to look at for those that might like it. reviews are mixed. About humans vs robots LOL 

15 hours ago, Empire said:

Wasn't going to mention this, but this week I received a key of a game that I haven't got to download yet, however, it fits this topic and the plot of the game sounds very interesting. Here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/625340/XERA_Survival/

So something to look at for those that might like it. reviews are mixed. About humans vs robots LOL 

Basically a Terminator knockoff although the gameplay kind of looks decent. It's still in beta if I remember correctly so some of the issue can be corrected before the official release.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Basically a Terminator knockoff although the gameplay kind of looks decent. It's still in beta if I remember correctly so some of the issue can be corrected before the official release.

I haven't got to play it, so I don't know much about it. Yes it's been in beta for sometime now. Point saying that since it's all based online, wounder how many players.

13 hours ago, Empire said:

I haven't got to play it, so I don't know much about it. Yes it's been in beta for sometime now. Point saying that since it's all based online, wounder how many players.

I would play it as well but I have so many games on my " to try" list that I don't know where to start...