Register Now
Kane99

What console has the best menu/dashboard?

I would have to go for the PS4 one because there were a few UI features that were extremely useful that they removed from the PS5. The Xbox UI is boring and not that great for me but that may just be because I'm used to the PS4/5 one a lot more.

12 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I have to give it a tie between the PS4 and the Switch. Both are simple yet advanced. They are easy to navigate, easy to find whatever you're looking for.

The worst one to me is the Xbox One. That one is just downright confusing, and a total mess.

Yeah - Switch is quite good as well. I really had a good time with it most of the time but Playstation 4 is the coolest as far as I'm concerned. 

12 hours ago, Darth said:

I would have to go for the PS4 one because there were a few UI features that were extremely useful that they removed from the PS5. The Xbox UI is boring and not that great for me but that may just be because I'm used to the PS4/5 one a lot more.

Seriously till date, I still have difficulty adjusting to using Xbox. We are like oil and water that never mixes up easily.