Register Now
Kane99

Perfect Dark is back baby! :D

Perfect Dark was announced at yesterday's Game Awards 2020, and I'm pretty psyched for this one. Do you think The Initiative can make a quality Perfect Dark game? Or will they produce something as bland as the reboot back in 2005 or 2006? 

Anyway, check the trailer below, and let us know what you think. 

Mixed feelings, don’t know what to say or feel. Not too enthusiastic about this one. This series has been gone for so long that it’s so weird to bring it back, it was teased years ago when the Initiative revealed their logo. Their logo looks similar to the DataDyne logo.

I'm keeping an eye on this one. It'll almost certainly be an Xbox brand exclusive, but this has some serious potential. I loved the original on N64 (It's better than Goldeneye, I don't care what anyone says, it just is). So revolutionary and enjoyable to play with a fun story to boot. I hope they can pull it off again. 

2 hours ago, Shagger said:

I'm keeping an eye on this one. It'll almost certainly be an Xbox brand exclusive, but this has some serious potential. I loved the original on N64 (It's better than Goldeneye, I don't care what anyone says, it just is). So revolutionary and enjoyable to play with a fun story to boot. I hope they can pull it off again. 

I agree, I think it's overall the better FPS on the N64. Goldeneye is great and all, but the shooting hasn't aged all too well, while PD is still fairly easy to control. 

On 12/13/2020 at 11:11 AM, Shagger said:

I never played it that much to be honest - I was always playing Goldeneye with my friends. What was the game like? (I had borrowed it at one point but just never bothered to play anymore after a few runs.)

On 12/13/2020 at 1:59 PM, Kane99 said:

I agree, I think it's overall the better FPS on the N64. Goldeneye is great and all, but the shooting hasn't aged all too well, while PD is still fairly easy to control. 

This argument stands true to majority of the FPS from the early 2000s.