Register Now
Kane99

ARK II an Xbox Series X/S console exclusive now?

According to Xbox themselves, ARK II is now an exclusive for the Xbox Series X and S. I never played the original game, and I probably won't play this one, but it's now an exclusive if that's your thing. 

You can read more about this news here - Xbox 

Well this sucks. Arc Evolved is a great game - at least that's what I heard and still continue to hear. Coincidentally, Arc Evolved is one of the most moddable games in existence. Only Skyrim, Fallout 4 and few other beat it in that category. My guild mate in Lords mobile will be so bummed out about this because he's mainly a Sony fanboy.

Arc is a pretty good game, although I feel like Microsoft may actually add a story mode or sometime of similar aspect since the current one kind of doesn't have that. We'll see though if they give up the exclusive-ness a few months/year after it has been released, since a few games have done that more so recently than ever. 

7 hours ago, Syntax said:

Arc is a pretty good game, although I feel like Microsoft may actually add a story mode or sometime of similar aspect since the current one kind of doesn't have that. We'll see though if they give up the exclusive-ness a few months/year after it has been released, since a few games have done that more so recently than ever. 

I also wonder if they'll allow modding support for this game like they did with Arc Evolved.

Why is Vin Disel in the trailer lol? Well anyway it seems like an awesome game, I never played it, but one of my friends is trying to convince me for half a year to join him. But due to the corona virus I have absolutely no money to buy it (yeah even if it's 7$ 😞 ). Anyway the trailer looked promising but when will we ever stop making exclusive games? I know people are trying to get as much share of the markets profits as they can but still it is annoying.