Register Now
StaceyPowers

Transferring Dragon Age Inquisition save from PS3 to PS5?

It’s a long shot that anyone here has tried this or can try this, but does anyone know if it is possible to transfer a Dragon Age Inquisition save file from PS3 directly to PS5, bypassing PS4 console altogether, using a PS4 version of the game on PS5? Trying to figure out if I will need to do a whole new playthrough just to play Trespasser.

Other then buying a new game that works on Ps5 then I won't even know how or what to do since I do not own the console or the game in fact. Saved files won't work anyway since it's different coded, I mean give it a try. Why not just restart again 🙂 

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I wish I could help you with this but I can't seem to find anything about that anywhere. Not even a video or article lightly referencing it...

Not a huge surprise, since it's such a highly specific question, but thank you for looking 🙂

My hope is that since PS3 saves can be transferred to PS4, and PS4 version of game is compatible with PS5, it might somehow all work out ...

On 12/24/2020 at 1:49 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Not a huge surprise, since it's such a highly specific question, but thank you for looking 🙂

My hope is that since PS3 saves can be transferred to PS4, and PS4 version of game is compatible with PS5, it might somehow all work out ...

Of you can convert the save file to ps4 coding you may have a chance there...