Register Now
Patrik

If there's a 3060Ti, then there should be a 3060 ?

There are no official news about this, but, it makes no sense to make a "Ti" model for a gpu that doesn't exist, am i right?

Do you think that Nvidia will keep this GPU (if it exists) as a winning card if AMD decides to release something competitive?

On 1/7/2021 at 3:50 AM, killamch89 said:

The 3060 will come out in due course. They were supposed to be released along with the 3060 TI but then it was delayed. Not sure why and Nvidia hasn't said anything else but my guess is it'll probably come out with the 3050 and 3050 TI.

I forgot about the 3050 and 3050Ti as well, well, 3000 series GPU's will take over for sure, rip 16 and 20 series GPU's !

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Just a quick update, Nvidia announced it and it has more VRAM than both 3060 TI and 3070 so now I'm confused as hell! Has AMD affected them this much?

The price is not that bad...as long as it is that price 😮

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Just a quick update, Nvidia announced it and it has more VRAM than both 3060 TI and 3070 so now I'm confused as hell! Has AMD affected them this much?

that's what the competition is about, and at the end, consumers are the winners for sure, i mean, companies still sell more products as they are now affordable, but consumers enjoy better products for less price

3060 are for those on the low range and yet still beats any other 2000 series 😉 Yet to get my hands on that new 3060 I would still need to get $200 from somewhere, well sell my 1660ti then the money towards 3060. Yet is it worth the money and worth of getting it? I need to look at the specs and details more. Then again stock is very limited it seems. We will see when it comes out. I say 3060Ti is better. 

Edit: How is it even remotely close to a 2070 Super?? The charts show 5-15% performance for Raster at best. It looks like it will be lucky to even match a 2060 Super

5 hours ago, Empire said:

3060 are for those on the low range and yet still beats any other 2000 series 😉 Yet to get my hands on that new 3060 I would still need to get $200 from somewhere, well sell my 1660ti then the money towards 3060. Yet is it worth the money and worth of getting it? I need to look at the specs and details more. Then again stock is very limited it seems. We will see when it comes out. I say 3060Ti is better. 

Edit: How is it even remotely close to a 2070 Super?? The charts show 5-15% performance for Raster at best. It looks like it will be lucky to even match a 2060 Super

from the graph that Nvidia released, i believe that it actually matches with a 2060 Super (or even better), but it actually got a lot of VRAM, 12 Gbs is so cool for a budget GPU

16 hours ago, Patrik said:

from the graph that Nvidia released, i believe that it actually matches with a 2060 Super (or even better), but it actually got a lot of VRAM, 12 Gbs is so cool for a budget GPU

Oky, interesting. I mean with games running DX12 that they will use far more Vram the ever and so having more Vram helps. At the moment using a 6gb card and limited when doing flight sims. Seems that will have to wait till stocks are better but then again 3060TI is worth the better option. 

On 1/15/2021 at 8:37 AM, Patrik said:

that's what the competition is about, and at the end, consumers are the winners for sure, i mean, companies still sell more products as they are now affordable, but consumers enjoy better products for less price

Yeah, I know that much but if anyone was doubting AMD's impact last year, now they're really seeing it. The problem is that I can't still get my hands on any -_-.

On 1/15/2021 at 2:54 PM, Patrik said:

It's not going to cost $329, You'll be lucky to find one for $400. I believe they'll be at the $450-$500 price point because of scalpers and retailers.

8 hours ago, Empire said:

Oky, interesting. I mean with games running DX12 that they will use far more Vram the ever and so having more Vram helps. At the moment using a 6gb card and limited when doing flight sims. Seems that will have to wait till stocks are better but then again 3060TI is worth the better option. 

The 3060 Ti is basically a slightly slower 3070 so I'd give it a go if you wanted somewhat of a budget option.

11 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It's not going to cost €272.36, You'll be lucky to find one for €331.14. I believe they'll be at the €372.53-€413.92 price point because of scalpers and retailers.

8 hours ago, Empire said:

well, i'm talking about normal cases where there are no scalpers and once every single released GPU is on the market (existence of stock), something around 400 bucks for that kind of gpu's is surely a good price

The 3060 Ti is basically a slightly slower 3070 so I'd give it a go if you wanted somewhat of a budget option.

I don't even have $100 for it yet, I mean need a new phone first. So donations are open 😛 

I just commented the same thing earlier. They'll probably be on sale for $450 - 500.

Not bad, but will see the sales go little more down, Yet I hear they going up? stock is hard to keep up and with most stores have no stock left since they can't get them in. 

On 1/17/2021 at 7:27 AM, Empire said:

Not bad, but will see the sales go little more down, Yet I hear they going up? stock is hard to keep up and with most stores have no stock left since they can't get them in. 

Fun fact! Nvidia has indefinitely pushed back the release of the 3080 TI due to shortages in supply with their other GPUs. We'll probably have to wait until June before we even can get our hands on a 3080 or a 3070.