Register Now
The Blackangel

Most Expensive Consoles Ever

On 7/9/2022 at 12:58 PM, The Blackangel said:

That may be true in most cases, but the old stuff still sells really well. There are a lot of us who prefer older games. I know I do. As for the price, the PS5 is definitely more expensive at the moment. Retail is $400 for the digital version, and $500 for the disc version. At least here it is. But you're going to be hard pressed to find one on the shelves. There's a place called Vintage Stock here that had both a PS5 and Xbox Series X on their shelves at the same time recently. But to buy one you had to buy both a brand new controller and 2 games. Which put the price close to $1,000. They wouldn't sell just the system. That's just bullshit if you ask me.

That's bullshit just as you mentioned it, I can't spend additional 500$ when the initial price is '$500. I don't plug money, I don't see that as a wise investment. Assumed they didn't put such condition it could've attracted many people coming to buy PS5 and Xbox series X from them. At this time, I just have to wait and see how it goes in the future, if the scarcity issue gonna end, so we don't face this kind of condition to get a brand new PS5 or Xbox series X. 

Oh man I always wanted a 3DO for some reason, when I was a kid I wanted to own ever single console ever but we all know that would be impossible unless you've got lots of money! I know the 3DO doesn't have many games and only a handful of them were good, with most of the good ones being released on other platforms like Gex and Doom. I always wanted a Sega CDX too, even though I own a Sega CD and it still works fine.

On 1/22/2024 at 2:43 PM, Ravenfreak said:

Oh man I always wanted a 3DO for some reason, when I was a kid I wanted to own ever single console ever but we all know that would be impossible unless you've got lots of money! I know the 3DO doesn't have many games and only a handful of them were good, with most of the good ones being released on other platforms like Gex and Doom. I always wanted a Sega CDX too, even though I own a Sega CD and it still works fine.

Do you still want the 3DO now? What about it appeals to you so much?