Register Now
Alexander.

Streamers - What's the best live streaming camera?

Content Creators and Vloggers, what video camera do you use to create content for your loyal subscribers? What are the specifications and how much did you pay? I'm using the built in Video on my Laptop to record vlogs and other YouTube Videos. My plan is to upgrade my gaming equipment once my channel is heading in the right direction for becoming successful.

On 1/8/2021 at 7:25 AM, Alexander. said:

Content Creators and Vloggers, what video camera do you use to create content for your loyal subscribers? What are the specifications and how much did you pay? I'm using the built in Video on my Laptop to record vlogs and other YouTube Videos. My plan is to upgrade my gaming equipment once my channel is heading in the right direction for becoming successful.

I would recommend Logitech C922 Pro which is very versatile for almost everything you would like to do that involves online streaming. It's got the following specs ;

Resolution 1080p recording 

720p Live Streaming 

Frame rate : 30fps at 1080p, 60fps at 720p

Field of view : 78 degrees 

Size : 44 x 95 x71mm

It cost  $75.

I use Logitech C920 myself that I had own for many years. It's old and it's still good till this day 🙂 Does 1080 even that I stream at 720 and goes to 30 and 60 😉 

Why spend $200 for a camrea or even high as $800 just for doing that 😛 

7 minutes ago, Empire said:

I use Logitech C920 myself that I had own for many years. It's old and it's still good till this day 🙂 Does 1080 even that I stream at 720 and goes to 30 and 60 😉 

Why spend $200 for a camrea or even high as $800 just for doing that 😛 

Some rich folks can actually blow your mind when it comes to spending money on the things that they really love and enjoy doing. I'm not surprised if one spent more than $500 on such devices. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Some rich folks can actually blow your mind when it comes to spending money on the things that they really love and enjoy doing. I'm not surprised if one spent more than $500 on such devices. 

Well,it's worth getting if you going to use it for other thigns, like taken it on Hoildays and whatnot. But most just get a good large $500 camrea just for streaming as an webcam. I mean I can make any $100 Basic webcam just as good with software filters 😛 

5 hours ago, Empire said:

Well,it's worth getting if you going to use it for other thigns, like taken it on Hoildays and whatnot. But most just get a good large $500 camrea just for streaming as an webcam. I mean I can make any $100 Basic webcam just as good with software filters 😛 

Some people see it being stressful having to make use of these filters just to make the video quality look really good. It's why they go for the high end quality cameras. 

I'd like to recommend the Elgato Facecam which is also a 1080p camera that comes with great software, easy manual controls and is the go-to camera for streamers. You can go wrong with this one or the Logitech StreamCam which has excellent face tracking and good low-light camera.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'd like to recommend the Elgato Facecam which is also a 1080p camera that comes with great software, easy manual controls and is the go-to camera for streamers. You can go wrong with this one or the Logitech StreamCam which has excellent face tracking and good low-light camera.

I think that Elgato Facecam is good pick too from the camera specs which is almost the same as Logitech C922 Pro although the prices might differ based on where you are ordering from. 

On 8/23/2021 at 5:41 PM, Heatman said:

Some people see it being stressful having to make use of these filters just to make the video quality look really good. It's why they go for the high end quality cameras. 

If they have the money and willing to go forward, then I say go for it 🙂 I mean if the gear last five to ten years then worth the money. I do not like how people tend to upgrade every year. 

On 8/23/2021 at 9:46 PM, killamch89 said:

I seen videos and reviews, It's very good device 🙂 Worth the money 🙂 

On 8/24/2021 at 7:33 AM, Heatman said:

I think that Elgato Facecam is good pick too from the camera specs which is almost the same as Logitech C922 Pro although the prices might differ based on where you are ordering from. 

Most professional streamers regardless of the industry they work in, use either the Elgato Facecam or the Logitech C922 Pro as these two are the "golden standard" in the industry.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Most professional streamers regardless of the industry they work in, use either the Elgato Facecam or the Logitech C922 Pro as these two are the "golden standard" in the industry.

Yeah, it's pretty a custom pattern for them and you wouldn't really blame or fault them for using it because those devices are extremely efficient.