Register Now
skyfire

Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest

Old World of Darkness went out with a bang back in the mid 2000's so seeing this had me doing a major "WTF". I know when I played, Old World was way more loved than the new world stuff so this has me wondering if we may possibly see stuff for Vampire, Mage, Changeling and Wraith. I would for sure grab a story type game for Wraith. As said loved the old WtA setting and backstory and was sad to see it replaced with the awful werewolf the forsaken setting. Here's hoping this is a bit of a revival of Old WoD.

23 hours ago, Empire said:

Old World of Darkness went out with a bang back in the mid 2000's so seeing this had me doing a major "WTF". I know when I played, Old World was way more loved than the new world stuff so this has me wondering if we may possibly see stuff for Vampire, Mage, Changeling and Wraith. I would for sure grab a story type game for Wraith. As said loved the old WtA setting and backstory and was sad to see it replaced with the awful werewolf the forsaken setting. Here's hoping this is a bit of a revival of Old WoD.

I guess so too. I think they have multiple endings in game too. So that is something to look at as well. 

There's the Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood action game too, which might satiate fans of the Old World of Darkness, but being developed by Cyanide Studios (Styx: Master of Shadows, Call of Cthulu, Blood Bowl), I fully expect it to be top Eurojank and nothing else. The gameplay trailer below looks promising, but we'll see in due time if it's worth its £44.99 asking price.

32 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I guess so too. I think they have multiple endings in game too. So that is something to look at as well. 

Not all endings not going to be all great, that's what my thoughts are so far. No idea as of yet till it gets more in depth overtime. As long as it keeps peoples minds in act and something for them to look forward too 🙂 

7 hours ago, Empire said:

Not all endings not going to be all great, that's what my thoughts are so far. No idea as of yet till it gets more in depth overtime. As long as it keeps peoples minds in act and something for them to look forward too 🙂 

Yes I think one of the ending is going to be canon and rest just added as a filler I assume. kind of cool that way too like gives you feeling of time.