Register Now
Kane99

Who else besides EA & Ubisoft should do Star Wars?

With the recent news that Ubisoft would be working on a new Star Wars games as well (EA is still involved with some games, so they're not 100% out), it got me thinking. What other studios do you think will get the chance to make a Star Wars game? What studios deserve to make a Star Wars game? 

Literally any competent studio. I think Spiders of all people should get priority given the moderate success of GreedFall, and their proven ability with world-building in any setting they run with. Star Wars would be great in their hands, and I reckon Focus Home Interactive now has the pull to obtain such a license.

On 1/15/2021 at 3:28 AM, Withywarlock said:

Literally any competent studio. I think Spiders of all people should get priority given the moderate success of GreedFall, and their proven ability with world-building in any setting they run with. Star Wars would be great in their hands, and I reckon Focus Home Interactive now has the pull to obtain such a license.

Disney issuing the Star Wars license to EA and now Ubisoft is like saying where would you like to got for vacation Hell or the Underworld which is more or less the same thing...Then again, Disney never really cared about the Star Wars franchise since obtaining the license.

On 1/15/2021 at 5:42 AM, Kane99 said:

With the recent news that Ubisoft would be working on a new Star Wars games as well (EA is still involved with some games, so they're not 100% out), it got me thinking. What other studios do you think will get the chance to make a Star Wars game? What studios deserve to make a Star Wars game? 

I think that Activision is a great company too that can actually make something reasonable, just like they do with Call of Duty games. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that Activision is a great company too that can actually make something reasonable, just like they do with Call of Duty games. 

Just no - have you seen their other titles?! All they make nowadays are buggy messes like EA barring the COD games somewhat.

On 8/21/2021 at 1:36 AM, killamch89 said:

Just no - have you seen their other titles?! All they make nowadays are buggy messes like EA barring the COD games somewhat.

It's actually just a suggestion but if they can't really make something decent out of it, then a far more better company should do it. Who do you recommend?