Register Now
killamch89

The best Gaming Laptop at CES 2021

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

As I said, Alienware is a no for me. Too overpriced and too bulky - the competition has left them in the dust and they're having a hard time adjusting. Why can't they shut down or Dell sells off the Alienware brand? Even Dell's own gaming laptops are WAY better in terms of price to performance.

Alienware is dell, and you pay for the name than anything else. Since Alienware is a gaming name-based then Dell puts the cost even higher. Then again Alienware has always been very costly since they started back in the day. I never even own an Alienware LAptop/Desktop and end of the day why would I spend extra if an Asus can do a great job and low price.

16 hours ago, Empire said:

Alienware is dell, and you pay for the name than anything else. Since Alienware is a gaming name-based then Dell puts the cost even higher. Then again Alienware has always been very costly since they started back in the day. I never even own an Alienware LAptop/Desktop and end of the day why would I spend extra if an Asus can do a great job and low price.

I know that Alienware is apart of Dell's brand but what I was trying to say is that even their regular gaming laptops offer more in terms of price to performance. I did have an Alienware laptop once (well my brother got it as a gift but didn't want it) and it was an absolute nightmare! The thing is so damn heavy, I swore I was lifting some kind of log lol. I'd never even want one as a gift. 

haha, Yeah they are very heavy and at times they had two GPUs in them didn't they? or it was another brand. Keep in minde that most gaming laptops are always going to be little bigger and heavy, that being said that razer has many gaming laptops that are very light and small. 

On 1/29/2021 at 4:21 AM, skyfire said:

My only issue with the zephyrus is that they are pumping out 14 inch models instead of 17 inch models. which is kind of odd from them. I hope more 17 inch models would be good. 

They do have a G17 line with Zephyrus - It's just that it usually comes after G14 and 15 releases every year. It's normally released around March - April of each year and it's normally the most underrated one because it's not quite promoted as much.