Register Now
Alexander.

Running out of storage?

2 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I'm not saying it is, I'm saying he must have ment 1000Gb...  NOT 1000Tb because that would be ridiculous.

It's definitely ridiculously insane because immediately I saw the 1000TB the kind of exclamation I had was even shocking to me 😂

4 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I'm not saying it is, I'm saying he must have ment 1000Gb...  NOT 1000Tb because that would be ridiculous.

Yeah, I mean 1000 GB 😆 sorry for creating such a mess.

1000 GB is good enough for a gamer. I have some of the games installed and it runs fine. And yeah, I had tried to defragment my drives and now it is much faster than before. Thanks for that. 😊

Edited by Razor1911

44 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, I mean 1000 GB 😆 sorry for creating such a mess.

1000 GB is good enough for a gamer. I have some of the games installed and it runs fine. And yeah, I had tried to defragment my drives and now it is much faster than before. Thanks for that. 😊

Oh, you have successfully defragmented your drives. That's very good, at least the tips shared on how to do it worked for you. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Oh, you have successfully defragmented your drives. That's very good, at least the tips shared on how to do it worked for you. 

Yeah, I knew actually it was the reason. But hadn't have enough activeness to go for it. The tutorial as shared by the mods here really helped me. It took me some time, but now my PC running smooth. 😊

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, I knew actually it was the reason. But hadn't have enough activeness to go for it. The tutorial as shared by the mods here really helped me. It took me some time, but now my PC running smooth. 😊

At least, it's one of the good things that one gets from participating in a community where information is vital and helpful all round. Personally, I didn't have that knowledge before the tutorial was shared but now I can even explain it better to another. 

On 9/6/2021 at 11:59 PM, Heatman said:

At least, it's one of the good things that one gets from participating in a community where information is vital and helpful all round. Personally, I didn't have that knowledge before the tutorial was shared but now I can even explain it better to another. 

Yup. The share of credit goes to the community as well as the mods who helped me. Meanwhile, I am too thinking to buy a spare external hard drive where I can keep all my big files. 

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yup. The share of credit goes to the community as well as the mods who helped me. Meanwhile, I am too thinking to buy a spare external hard drive where I can keep all my big files. 

Exactly, and I would easily fix my own PC if it ever start having such issue without needing to get a tech support. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, and I would easily fix my own PC if it ever start having such issue without needing to get a tech support. 

As long as the problem lies with that particular drive, you can easily fix that with defragmentation. But, some point of time when the recovery is beyond your control, it is better to approach professional tech support. 😊

4 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

As long as the problem lies with that particular drive, you can easily fix that with defragmentation. But, some point of time when the recovery is beyond your control, it is better to approach professional tech support. 😊

Yeah - Actually, I'm not really one for all these tech ish stuff, so I do prefer to push my gadgets to tech people to handle it for me. 

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - Actually, I'm not really one for all these tech ish stuff, so I do prefer to push my gadgets to tech people to handle it for me. 

Haha. You are my type of guy. I do sometimes take help from Google. But if the problem is hardware related regarding which I don't have much knowledge, I prefer to seek professional help. Atleast, I can get my gadgets back in hand, rather losing it for mishandling. 😆

10 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Haha. You are my type of guy. I do sometimes take help from Google. But if the problem is hardware related regarding which I don't have much knowledge, I prefer to seek professional help. Atleast, I can get my gadgets back in hand, rather losing it for mishandling. 😆

Yeah - once it's going to stress all over, I'm simply getting it to those it's their full time profession. I can't come and kill myself by myself. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - once it's going to stress all over, I'm simply getting it to those it's their full time profession. I can't come and kill myself by myself. 

You were talking about mistakenly broken your controller. Have you tried fixing that yourself, or approached any tech support? 😃

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

You were talking about mistakenly broken your controller. Have you tried fixing that yourself, or approached any tech support? 😃

I had it taken to tech support professional and they had it fixed but with my subconscious that it's a fixed controller never made me feel comfortable using it again. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I had it taken to tech support professional and they had it fixed but with my subconscious that it's a fixed controller never made me feel comfortable using it again. 

Oh you are right actually. When the mind subconsciously admits something, no matter how hard you try, it won't get to what it was earlier. 

So, did you bought a brand new controller then?

Just now, Razor1911 said:

Oh you are right actually. When the mind subconsciously admits something, no matter how hard you try, it won't get to what it was earlier. 

So, did you bought a brand new controller then?

Yeah - I really couldn't make use of it anymore. I got another controller for $35.99 on Amazon.