Register Now
StaceyPowers

Favorite developers?

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

If you had asked me this question, I would have choosen sony obviously. No matter, how many more comes and goes, this will probably remain the best and favourite one for me. 😁

Yeah, Sony is a great company. But I'm having a big challenge putting them or Nintendo as number one. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, Sony is a great company. But I'm having a big challenge putting them or Nintendo as number one. 

I am quite definite with my choice, Sony. I never bough anything except for Sony. But yeah, I played on NES for sometime,but I never liked their controller. Sony's dualshock is far better. 😊

30 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I am quite definite with my choice, Sony. I never bough anything except for Sony. But yeah, I played on NES for sometime,but I never liked their controller. Sony's dualshock is far better. 😊

Yeah, I can very well attest to how good the Sony's dualshock controller is. I personally like it too. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I can very well attest to how good the Sony's dualshock controller is. I personally like it too. 

The controller of NES I was talking about was Joycon. Have you ever played with that? That might be good for some people, but it was very uncomfortable experience for me. 

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

The controller of NES I was talking about was Joycon. Have you ever played with that? That might be good for some people, but it was very uncomfortable experience for me. 

Is it this Joycon controller 🎮 that you're referring to? 1605038349_images(59).jpeg.787127d9de7a9c0d092137e53fa4be44.jpeg

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Is it this Joycon controller 🎮 that you're referring to? 1605038349_images(59).jpeg.787127d9de7a9c0d092137e53fa4be44.jpeg

Yeah, it was quite an uncomfortable experience. As you can see it, it's bulky and difficult to have a grip on. Even the key settings are not good too. 

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, it was quite an uncomfortable experience. As you can see it, it's bulky and difficult to have a grip on. Even the key settings are not good too. 

Yeah, that's definitely what most people think about the controller. The size isn't portable at all. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's definitely what most people think about the controller. The size isn't portable at all. 

Yeah, when you play with it, after Play NH dual shock, you will find it very uncomfortable.

Lol, when I complained that to my friend, he was like "what the hell, this is the best joystick and bla blahh. " 😆

On 8/18/2021 at 4:52 PM, Heatman said:

So, as of right now, which company would you rate to be the number one or the very best among them all? 

I'd say Capcom has become my favorite in recent years and they've moved away from the greedy microtransaction policies that EA and other have implemented since the 2012 and they give us more content without charging us for those DLCs.

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'd say Capcom has become my favorite in recent years and they've moved away from the greedy microtransaction policies that EA and other have implemented since the 2012 and they give us more content without charging us for those DLCs.

Capcom is a great company too. My brother really loves most of their games because they add worth to their games. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Capcom is a great company too. My brother really loves most of their games because they add worth to their games. 

I haven't really played any of their games except for RE series. I guess that's the only popular game they launched.

I would go with ubisoft and activision, no matter how people may talk about them, but we can't deny that their AAA games are of top class. Let it say for graphics or gameplay. 😃

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I haven't really played any of their games except for RE series. I guess that's the only popular game they launched.

I would go with ubisoft and activision, no matter how people may talk about them, but we can't deny that their AAA games are of top class. Let it say for graphics or gameplay. 😃

Yeah, for the fact that EA and Ubisoft are messing up doesn't mean that gamers aren't still playing and paying them all together. 

On 8/23/2021 at 2:36 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, for the fact that EA and Ubisoft are messing up doesn't mean that gamers aren't still playing and paying them all together. 

Yeah, the internal matters are not of my business until they are launching good games. The day, when they start charging unnecessary money from me, I will leave playing their games once and for all. 

On 8/22/2021 at 9:02 AM, Heatman said:

Exactly - they'll offer some free content with their games and the games always work from the get-go with very little bugs unlike with most EA games nowadays.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Exactly - they'll offer some free content with their games and the games always work from the get-go with very little bugs unlike with most EA games nowadays.

Seriously, the definition of EA is bugs and glitches. They never seem to be separated from each other.