Register Now
Kane99

Compact PCs for TV usage

On 2/16/2021 at 7:44 AM, Empire said:

How small do you really want your PC to be? I would go with raspberry pi 🙂 It's small and perfect for running apps and to stream from it 🙂 It will take time to set it up yourself however it's fun and able to learn and troubleshot. It's cheaper then a compact PC, I mean max of around $150, then again less. 

Good recommendation actually lol. I mean it does the basics well and you can play some emulators...

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Good recommendation actually lol. I mean it does the basics well and you can play some emulators...

It's a very nice little device, and it's small and so that means you have space to dance on the tabletop 😛 

I was thinking if they going to make another PI in the furture 

On 2/28/2021 at 6:29 AM, Empire said:

It's a very nice little device, and it's small and so that means you have space to dance on the tabletop 😛 

I was thinking if they going to make another PI in the furture 

Wouldn't be surprised if they did but this is basically a test device for them to see who'd be interested in it. The Raspberry PI has done extremely well so far so they'll defnitely release an upgraded version in the not too distant future.

As years and more tech comes to light, they might be able to pickup the times and come out with something better to keep up the times. PCs are getting small and more powerful and one day someone will have a device that makes people say, How did they do that 🙂 

Blueberry PI   😛

On 3/17/2021 at 7:08 AM, Empire said:

As years and more tech comes to light, they might be able to pickup the times and come out with something better to keep up the times. PCs are getting small and more powerful and one day someone will have a device that makes people say, How did they do that 🙂 

Blueberry PI   😛

How'd you know that they won't name it Strawberry PI? XD Anyways, yeah PCs are getting smaller but I wish graphics cards would follow suit.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

How'd you know that they won't name it Strawberry PI? XD

I mean maye that idea of a name might be true 😛 Something that I thought why not. I mean what made them name raspberry pi in the first place and the reasons for that story.