Register Now
Kane99

Funnest achievement you got in a game?

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I never really enjoyed watching that movie House of Cards. Even though the storyline seems interesting to some people, it didn't click well with me. 

Watching movie and getting achievements. 😆 Lol. That's sounds hilarious. Well, I do watch movies on Netflix and Amazon prime, but I didn't know if had ever gotten any achievement like this one. 😆

On 8/12/2021 at 5:01 AM, Razor1911 said:

Watching movie and getting achievements. 😆 Lol. That's sounds hilarious. Well, I do watch movies on Netflix and Amazon prime, but I didn't know if had ever gotten any achievement like this one. 😆

Yeah, it's totally out of it for me in most cases because there are far more better ways to enjoy it. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's totally out of it for me in most cases because there are far more better ways to enjoy it. 

So you really do enjoy your achievements? 😆

Btw, what type of achievements are you interested there? I'm really curious to know that. Lol 😆

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I just saw it and I'm surprised they didn't remove it because of how "sensitive" a few idiots are nowadays.

I don't really think they would care about removing it based on what few people might have as their opinion. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I don't really think they would care about removing it based on what few people might have as their opinion. 

It's just general online politics is quick to call everything "sexist" nowadays and I've seen way tamer than this get a lot of heat.

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

So you really do enjoy your achievements? 😆

Btw, what type of achievements are you interested there? I'm really curious to know that. Lol 😆

Why not? I do enjoy some of my achievements because they adds some good points to my collection. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Why not? I do enjoy some of my achievements because they adds some good points to my collection. 

Are those points redeemable? As I had once membership in hotstar, and they provided points for watching videos. Which later can be redeemable for merchandises. 😊

29 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Are those points redeemable? As I had once membership in hotstar, and they provided points for watching videos. Which later can be redeemable for merchandises. 😊

Yeah, some of them points can be redeemed while some are nothing but just cosmetics. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, some of them points can be redeemed while some are nothing but just cosmetics. 

Yeah, that will be a better option for sure. If the points are worthless, then there is nothing we can do with them. There should be a conversion system of the points to some real life gifts/ offers ☺️

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, that will be a better option for sure. If the points are worthless, then there is nothing we can do with them. There should be a conversion system of the points to some real life gifts/ offers ☺️

I think that there are some people who are actually still going to play for those points anyways just for playing sake. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

I think that there are some people who are actually still going to play for those points anyways just for playing sake. 

Yeah 😆. People are still there of such categories. And I don't have any issues with them too. If they do enjoy collection of those coins they should better do. I personally don't like that if that doesn't have any conversion value. 

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah 😆. People are still there of such categories. And I don't have any issues with them too. If they do enjoy collection of those coins they should better do. I personally don't like that if that doesn't have any conversion value. 

Exactly, as far as it's fun to anyone who plays it, I don't really see anything wrong with it. It's even why I play it.