Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you cope when you are not playing your favorite game?

Just now, Family sedan said:

Yeah, I probably know most of the techniques anyway, but I don't like to get cocky, I want to study techniques.

Yes, it's the essence of having a good read. You will definitely pick up something that you never know and didn't see coming. 

On 8/2/2021 at 6:42 PM, Family sedan said:

Yeah, I probably know most of the techniques anyway, but I don't like to get cocky, I want to study techniques.

The most you study is the more you get more knowledge about the races you never used to know. I'd never pass on any chance of learning something new. 

Nowadays I am playing PUBG extensively, and I do replicate its actions in my daily life. I have 4 to 5 friends who also play with me in multiplayer mode. 

So, we gossip about having the chat language in the game. Like "enemies ahead" or "Get in the car" etc. Lol. 😂

One who played the game would probably know what I am saying. Lol 😆

Edited by Razor1911

44 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Nowadays I am playing PUBG extensively, and I do replicate its actions in my daily life. I have 4 to 5 friends who also play with me in multiplayer mode. 

So, we gossip about having the chat language in the game. Like "enemies ahead" or "Get in the car" etc. Lol. 😂

One who played the game would probably know what I am saying. Lol 😆

Seriously, I'm not sure if I would be open to living my game life in reality because it's definitely going to click so odd in many ways. 

On 8/4/2021 at 2:55 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, I'm not sure if I would be open to living my game life in reality because it's definitely going to click so odd in many ways. 

Yeah, but it's fun at the same time. I mean, not always, but when you are with your friend circle, and you make such funny sounds. It really is more funny than I can explain with posts here. 😆

14 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, but it's fun at the same time. I mean, not always, but when you are with your friend circle, and you make such funny sounds. It really is more funny than I can explain with posts here. 😆

It's definitely going to be more fun playing in a group with your paddies than when you play all alone by yourself. 

On 8/7/2021 at 4:00 AM, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to be more fun playing in a group with your paddies than when you play all alone by yourself. 

Yeah, specially playing with the same group. And later when we discuss the funny things we did in the game. It feels like we are in a different world, in that game. Lol. 😆

4 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, specially playing with the same group. And later when we discuss the funny things we did in the game. It feels like we are in a different world, in that game. Lol. 😆

Exactly. It gets very hyper interesting with my football gaming player's group. Do we ever go out to points to discuss ever? 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly. It gets very hyper interesting with my football gaming player's group. Do we ever go out to points to discuss ever? 

Yeah, it's our daily gossiping topic. We normally hang around in the evening time, and go for coffee shop or somewhere to eat snacks. And discuss all those funny things we did the whole day, on and off gaming. 😆

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, it's our daily gossiping topic. We normally hang around in the evening time, and go for coffee shop or somewhere to eat snacks. And discuss all those funny things we did the whole day, on and off gaming. 😆

Seriously, it actually make men's life a lot more fun to be very honest with you. Sometimes I think we have more fun than the ladies. 

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it actually make men's life a lot more fun to be very honest with you. Sometimes I think we have more fun than the ladies. 

May be. I can't really tell in that way. Fun is very subjective. It may sound like a philosophical speech, but it's what I feel. A lady might find fun while cooking or shopping or doing any other activity she likes. That depends upon person to person. 😊

Edited by Razor1911

Just now, Razor1911 said:

May be. I can't really tell in that way. Fun is very subjective. It may sound like a philosophical speech, but it's what I feel. A lady might find fun while cooking or shopping or doing any other activity she likes. That depends upon person to person. 😊

Yeah true, it's subjective just like you said. What I may like and call fun might completely be different from what my wife would like. 

28 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah true, it's subjective just like you said. What I may like and call fun might completely be different from what my wife would like. 

Yeah. Lol😆 just like my wife likes to play minecraft, and I hate this game the most. Same way, I like to spend my time on posting on forums, and she doesn't like that all. Lol.😆