Register Now
StaceyPowers

Minor moments in games that impacted you?

What are some small/quiet moments in video games that stuck with you?

For example, in BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea (****SPOILERS FOLLOW****) ...

I always think of Elizabeth telling her projection of Booker that he was her only friend after riding an elevator past another lift with a past version of them in it. That moment is so crushing to me. Like … there in the original elevator, thinking they were just at the start of things, their fate was already sealed, and so close at hand. The other Elizabeth who knew how it all ended was there looking back at them and lamenting what was lost.

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

The death of Superman with his duel with Doomsday. With each of them delivering a fatal blow killing themselves got me in the state shock I didn't get over quickly. 

Which Superman game was that because that also happened in most of the Superman series I know...

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Which Superman game was that because that also happened in most of the Superman series I know...

It's in The Death and Return of Superman game. Did Superman die in all the superman series? Which other series did Superman die? 

Edited by Heatman

This is going to sound silly, but the first time I lost an assassin recruit in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

I only had 2 or 3 available, and I ended up losing my highest-leveled one fighting a heavy guard while trying to take a Borgia tower. It happened right in front of me and pissed me off something fierce.

1 hour ago, Empire said:

This is going to sound silly, but the first time I lost an assassin recruit in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

I only had 2 or 3 available, and I ended up losing my highest-leveled one fighting a heavy guard while trying to take a Borgia tower. It happened right in front of me and pissed me off something fierce.

And from all indications the loss of the guard wasn't worth taking the tower 🗼 to begin with or was it out of overconfidence that led you to taking more precautions?