Register Now
StaceyPowers

PC series that you want to show up on console?

21 hours ago, Shagger said:

Modern PC's and consoles are actually very similar in terms of thier software and hardware architecture, it's not that difficult to make a game for one then port it to another. I'm not saying it's easy either, but it's more than possible. PC's are a more versatile utility, but that has nothing to do with porting games. What bothers me about the statement you and @m76 are making is that's hypocritical. You can't say that PC's should have exclusives and consoles shouldn't, that's a very bias, almost fanboy like mentality. Either you're for exclusives in gaming, or you're not, there is no halfway. If I were to say "Consoles should have exclusives but PC's shouldn't" I'd get ripped apart, and that's exactly what I would deserve because it's hypocritical. Personally, I understand why people get frustrated with exclusives, but I also get why they exist, especially on console. So, I'm on the fence, I'm not completely sure how I feel about them, but I do know that picking and choosing what platforms should and shouldn't have exclusives doesn't make any sense at all.

You are misconstruing what I wrote. I never said there should be pc exclusives. I said I don't care about bringing pc games to console because it is already on the platform I prefer. I'm not against anyone porting PC games to console, I just don't have any interest in it.

1 hour ago, m76 said:

You are misconstruing what I wrote. I never said there should be pc exclusives. I said I don't care about bringing pc games to console because it is already on the platform I prefer. I'm not against anyone porting PC games to console, I just don't have any interest in it.

Yeah, even I too have no problem porting games from PC to PS or vice versa. I have both high spec PC as well as PS4. So I can play in any platform. I aslo have laptop, but I don't use that for gaming. 😊

45 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, even I too have no problem porting games from PC to PS or vice versa. I have both high spec PC as well as PS4. So I can play in any platform. I aslo have laptop, but I don't use that for gaming. 😊

It feels so good getting to enjoy playing on both PC 💻 and console. Nothing gets past you as long as you get the time to play. All excitements that comes from them will be fulfilling.