Register Now
skyfire

This Is Knockout City

Oh yeah that one game that used popular game characters in their trailer, only for the game characters to be completely unrelated to the game and it was only supposed to get people’s attention. One thing in animal crossing new horizons that yall need to fix is when u place something in a small area, make it to where you can place it how you want it when you go to place it down. Like, “What direction do you want this to face?”

16 hours ago, Patrik said:

am i the only one that thinks that this is just another Fortnite styled game ?

No it's not a battle royale game. Far from it - as a matter of fact, it's closer to rocket league in comparison. Simple enough game to get into and enjoy for casual. Now, I don't know how much microtransactions EA plans to add to this game but so far, it has been an absolute blast!

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

No it's not a battle royale game

i'm talking about the gameplay experience, characters and graphics mate, not about the gamemode, also, i have noticed that lot of games are taking this path, which is not good for the gaming industry...

9 hours ago, Patrik said:

i'm talking about the gameplay experience, characters and graphics mate, not about the gamemode, also, i have noticed that lot of games are taking this path, which is not good for the gaming industry...

Well you do have a point there. I don't like the whole battle royale format either - However, I do appreciate this somewhat unique twist on dodgeball. Knowing EA though, they'll probably screw this up at some point.

On 4/5/2021 at 4:28 PM, Patrik said:

I think low quality 3D is kind of like that. that is kind of give you the fortnite type of the look and feel. 

16 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I think low quality 3D is kind of like that. that is kind of give you the fortnite type of the look and feel. 

i don't think that this is any low quality, it's so demanding when it comes to games if you think about it (not so much demanding, but still need a little bit of power to run)

3D is general is demanding, even old quake with that level of 3D was demanding. new quake and the DOOM too are demanding. more shaders and the smoothness in 3D more demanding but by low quality I was referring to the character design. 

On 4/9/2021 at 11:38 PM, skyfire said:

3D is general is demanding, even old quake with that level of 3D was demanding. new quake and the DOOM too are demanding. more shaders and the smoothness in 3D more demanding but by low quality I was referring to the character design. 

I'd have to disagree on the character designs - they cell shaded so they won't look quite as realistic as other games that are going for realism. I do agree that the characters do look generic.