Register Now
killamch89

7 PC Accessories That Are Worth Buying

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

The mouse resting pad is something I have been thinking about recently. I atleast get one of these for the usage and the handling. I think it works pretty good with the RSI issues. 

Yeah, I've been really looking into one of those mouse pads as well.

So the first that they shown, the Corsair light stand looks good and it will show and goes well with my Corsair keyboard and RGB lights system on my desktop 🙂 Yet it's not cheap that makes your desk more inersting. LOL mousepad is like nice but pointless for my needs.

I like that it's all about RGB LOL

On 4/14/2021 at 7:35 AM, Empire said:

So the first that they shown, the Corsair light stand looks good and it will show and goes well with my Corsair keyboard and RGB lights system on my desktop 🙂 Yet it's not cheap that makes your desk more inersting. LOL mousepad is like nice but pointless for my needs.

I like that it's all about RGB LOL

RGB is a huge selling point in gaming devices/accessories despite them not having much use. Trust me, I also wonder about this obsession with RGB.

19 hours ago, skyfire said:

RGB is the worst thing, not only distracting but utter waste of eyes and long term damage. I would never buy RGB stuff and leave it for kids to buy. 

If done in moderation, it's not that bad but the problem is that it's completely blown out proportion nowadays.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

RGB is a huge selling point in gaming devices/accessories despite them not having much use. Trust me, I also wonder about this obsession with RGB.

If done in moderation, it's not that bad but the problem is that it's completely blown out proportion nowadays.

Not to worry, I have RGBs in my room 😛 They aren't the cheap option if anyone wants to go down that raod. I'm looking at around £200 just in having RGB in my case.

1. Corsair 1x 120m RGB case fan
  2. Corsair 2x 140mm RGB case fan
  3. Corsair lighting node pro RGB light strip back
  4. Corsair Commander pro for controlling fans and RGB

THEN

1. Corsair Keyboard with RGB
  2. Motherboard with RGB lights
  3. GPU with RGB lights
  4. Corsair 4x ram that has RGB
  5. Mouse with RGB

YEAHHHHH

7 hours ago, Empire said:

Not to worry, I have RGBs in my room 😛 They aren't the cheap option if anyone wants to go down that raod. I'm looking at around £200 just in having RGB in my case.

1. Corsair 1x 120m RGB case fan
  2. Corsair 2x 140mm RGB case fan
  3. Corsair lighting node pro RGB light strip back
  4. Corsair Commander pro for controlling fans and RGB

THEN

1. Corsair Keyboard with RGB
  2. Motherboard with RGB lights
  3. GPU with RGB lights
  4. Corsair 4x ram that has RGB
  5. Mouse with RGB

YEAHHHHH

Your room must be like a disco dance floor with all those colors lol. I know they're cheap but it's just that they don't have any real practical use.

On 4/17/2021 at 1:13 AM, skyfire said:

Lol. yeah pretty much disco dance room or maybe room where people go to get their eyes hearteye attack. I mean it's unbearable if you are not under 30. As age moves it's pain. 

Damn, you mean I'm becoming old and grouchy already? But I'm only 32 lol.

Not yet to a fully movement disco room 😛 Might as well get RGB room wall light stands then 😛 I mean who does have a little RGB in there PC, even Laptops have them nowadays in the keyboard. Not cheap to replace if fans goes though.

On 4/26/2021 at 5:33 AM, Empire said:

Not yet to a fully movement disco room 😛 Might as well get RGB room wall light stands then 😛 I mean who does have a little RGB in there PC, even Laptops have them nowadays in the keyboard. Not cheap to replace if fans goes though.

Nobody didn't say have a bit is bad. It's just that when it's overdone, the room tends to look like the dance floor of night club with all these flashing lights.