Register Now
killamch89

7 PC Accessories That Are Worth Buying

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's correct. Meaning if you see him promoting any video game you'll quickly rush into buying it right? 

Hahaha! I can't say for now because I once did with a popular footballer that I know and the result wasn't that cool with me.

2 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Hahaha! I can't say for now because I once did with a popular footballer that I know and the result wasn't that cool with me.

Lol, I got you dear friend. I respect celebrities alot, but their presence in a particular product can't influence my decision making. I'll make decision when the product is worth it for me. Because, they're just seeking for their own personal profit.

On 3/12/2022 at 4:29 AM, egghead said:

I use a laptop. I am thinking to get a keyboard. Working on laptop-keyboard is really difficult. I want a full size keyboard.

You should save up funds and get what you want. Keyboards are great for laptop users especially when you are somehow that used to make use of desktop often.

On 3/11/2022 at 6:39 PM, Justin11 said:

Lol, I got you dear friend. I respect celebrities alot, but their presence in a particular product can't influence my decision making. I'll make decision when the product is worth it for me. Because, they're just seeking for their own personal profit.

We are different when it comes to that. Some football fans can buy a product when it has the face of Messi or Ronaldo on it. 

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

We are different when it comes to that. Some football fans can buy a product when it has the face of Messi or Ronaldo on it. 

You're correct, done football lovers are like that. Not that I wouldn't buy from what they're influencing, but it must worth the reason for it's purchase. 

Edited by Justin11

On 3/15/2022 at 10:30 PM, Head_Hunter said:

The price of the mouse too isn't all that expensive around $3 - $4, that's what I bought my Microsoft PC's type. 

Oh you have yet to see the ROG type of mouse and they do price higher.