Register Now
killamch89

7 PC Accessories That Are Worth Buying

On 4/15/2021 at 6:17 AM, skyfire said:

RGB is the worst thing, not only distracting but utter waste of eyes and long term damage. I would never buy RGB stuff and leave it for kids to buy. 

RGB stuffs are cool accessories for me. I'm not a kid, but get attracted to fancy items that makes gaming special.

15 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

RGB stuffs are cool accessories for me. I'm not a kid, but get attracted to fancy items that makes gaming special.

I never liked them but they are something my nephew likes so that's one thing I am finding good for myself.

On 3/5/2022 at 6:17 PM, Justin11 said:

Buying skins to beautiful my console is an option to consider. Their are some catchy skins i am always attracted to. 

Fancy consoles are my thing too. Had one of Drake back then and each time I play, I ensure that I have some of his songs playing on the background. 

Right now I have a 3 monitor setup and I love it. I want to add a lot of stuff to my desk though. I have a tablet/laptop combo and I want to get a mount or arm that I can then use that tablet as another screen/computer. 

I'd also like to add some more lighting on the outside of my desk, so I can add some ambient light behind my monitors. 

6 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Fancy consoles are my thing too. Had one of Drake back then and each time I play, I ensure that I have some of his songs playing on the background. 

That means you're a fan favourite of Drake the Canadian rapper? I love listening to Mario Barreth songs including MJ songs when I am deeply in high spirit of playing video games. 

On 3/6/2022 at 11:49 PM, Justin11 said:

That's pretty cool, I've seen lots of Sony play station skins, which is excellent too. 

It has turned into business lately where people buy stickers and skins for all these consoles.

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That means you're a fan favourite of Drake the Canadian rapper? I love listening to Mario Barreth songs including MJ songs when I am deeply in high spirit of playing video games. 

Yep, I am a fan of Drake's music and have most of his songs. The way he sings gets me calm and relaxed most of the times.

37 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Yep, I am a fan of Drake's music and have most of his songs. The way he sings gets me calm and relaxed most of the times.

I enjoy listening to his music too, especially his raps. I love his 'One dance, and the one Rihanna features him including the one from Chris brown. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I enjoy listening to his music too, especially his raps. I love his 'One dance, and the one Rihanna features him including the one from Chris brown. 

He's one of the best in the music industry.  Easy going and doing his music the way he wants. It's that difficult for you not to like that guy!

3 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

He's one of the best in the music industry.  Easy going and doing his music the way he wants. It's that difficult for you not to like that guy!

That's correct. Meaning if you see him promoting any video game you'll quickly rush into buying it right?