Register Now
Patrik

Am i the only one who dislikes RGB?

I've been avoiding RBG related things for many years while choosing PC parts till this year, i got a mouse that has RGB, and omg, it's so annoying when it's dark (night), the RGB keeps annoying and distracting me.

Am i the only one who feels the same?

There are ways to have RGB but not to dislike them. Rather than colours moving and or flicking then have one simple colour  🙂 white just white or very low dark colour. So your keyboard lights can be set to white so that it's easy to see your key caps 😉 Or keyboard with no RGB or backlight 🙂 then again all of them have them nowdays and have no choice. 

I do not minde it but even myself I do not like the flicking, gaming not easy when you are being lighted up and flicking at. 

Icue has all of that, with unlimited ways of effects that you can do, also depands on the games that you also play, like speeding ticket in ETS2 and the RGB lights flashes at you in red as you got a ticket.

You have them off at night when sleeping though, that's very distracted 😛 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

No I meant really. you are trying to type say paper or some office document. and the keyboard below does the "breathing" or the "disco" LED flashing. It's trickery indeed. 

In that case I would not even have that in a offce place. On that note they would not spend more then $30 on basic keyboards 😛 But then more and more people are working from home. 

Yeah I purchased the ASUS laptop purely for the mobile development I wanted more RAM and graphics for game and app development. And so got this RGB gurlfriend free. I think apart from impressing other people it has not done much. 

On 5/1/2021 at 12:34 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah I purchased the ASUS laptop purely for the mobile development I wanted more RAM and graphics for game and app development. And so got this RGB gurlfriend free. I think apart from impressing other people it has not done much. 

Well, it's already an established fact that RGB is for aesthetic purposes only - those who love it a lot, more power to them and for people like yourself, you're entitled to that right.

On 4/27/2021 at 7:11 AM, skyfire said:

There are some of the modes for the asus based keyboards

unfortunately moderating RGB isn't an option in all devices, this is what keeps annoying me so i gotta deal with distraction when playing on night...