Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Horror and Psychological Thriller List/Collection

I always come across a good scary game on one thread or another. I just wanted to make a consolidated list of these games so that anyone looking for something to try can refer to this list. Then you can always start a new post on a specific title to go into detail and share your experience. But this is just a list for reference. I love these types of games and I have a hard time looking for some to play without reading 100 posts. Feel free to leave a description too. 

55 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I've played Layers Of Fear. It's a good one. One you missed though is Remothered: Broken Porcelain. It's a good thriller/horror game.

I've missed a bunch and will add however many I can in due time. I know you have got a good list. Add what you can cause this is a list for everybody who is looking for something creepy to play. 

On 4/23/2021 at 11:43 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Alien Isolation

Outlast

Layers of Fear

Hall Fight- came across on another thread-not yet released but looks good

Observer

Resident Evil

The Last of Us

The Suffering-ps2-I really liked

Fatal Frame-ps2

This is a great list for the most part. You could add the original Manhunt game for PS1 (I think it's still banned though) and the sequel is pretty good as well.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

This is a great list for the most part. You could add the original Manhunt game for PS1 (I think it's still banned though) and the sequel is pretty good as well.

Depends where you're at. Neither is banned here in the states. I have Manhunt 2 somewhere around here, but not sure where. I also have some of the Postal games as well around here, but I don't have the slightest clue where all my PS2 games went, as I haven't really played my PS2 in forever.

On 4/25/2021 at 11:57 AM, The Blackangel said:

Depends where you're at. Neither is banned here in the states. I have Manhunt 2 somewhere around here, but not sure where. I also have some of the Postal games as well around here, but I don't have the slightest clue where all my PS2 games went, as I haven't really played my PS2 in forever.

Well, I wasn't sure if it was still banned because I remembered that was one of the things that made Rockstar Games stop investing in this title.

Keeping it rather contemporary, some of the better ones are: 28 Days Later, Children of Men, Michael Clayton, No Country for Old Men, Zodiac, 28 Weeks Later, Contagion, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Side Effects.

9 hours ago, Empire said:

Keeping it rather contemporary, some of the better ones are: 28 Days Later, Children of Men, Michael Clayton, No Country for Old Men, Zodiac, 28 Weeks Later, Contagion, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Side Effects.

Wait a minute? The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo has a game? I've read that book several times over the past decade so I think I'll go look it up

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I was aware of those movies, but had no idea that any of them had been made into a game.

First, I read the book and then watched one of the movies but it shocked me that nobody I know has no idea the game existed. No complaint, no praise - nothing...