Register Now
lludawg

What type of mouse do you use?

13 minutes ago, skyfire said:

It's a good model though a bit expensive if you ask me. I'd definitely prefer this long term considering for laptop users this can be pretty much usable in odd places. 

You don't even need to say much about it being a good model because even with just the looks of it, it's very obvious. 

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

And if you notice you can fold it and turn it back flat too. which is kind of a good feature I suppose for packing purpose. 

Yeah, the flexibility is out of this world. I don't really think that I have seen anything like that. I might be looking at getting it. 

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think I saw it but never thought about something like that from microsoft. a lot of chinese experiments have similar designs but coming from microsoft looks good. 

You can trust China 🇨🇳 very well when it comes to making exact designs and copies of other hardwares that trend in other countries. They are very good at that... 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Haha yeah copy cat designs. and the thing is that often those are cheap. 

Take example of irfora which had chinese makers who copied this design. 

https://www.walmart.com/browse/office-supplies/computer-mouse-mouse-pads/irfora/1229749_1070964_132959_1008621_4842284/YnJhbmQ6SXJmb3Jh

I'm not surprised at what they are capable of doing. They have been doing that for a very long time and it seems they are good at it. 

I don't game on my laptop so I just use a normal HP wireless mouse. I'm pretty happy with it and have never really had any issues. 

It's this one if anyone is interested - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01FNRWFO8. Funny story, I actually got it for free from Amazon because my laptop had a touchpad issue. They sent it to me until I had a chance to get my touchpad repaired.

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not surprised at what they are capable of doing. They have been doing that for a very long time and it seems they are good at it. 

Yes and sometimes it is good and sometimes its bad. I think to get the price down their copying strategy and creating clones help.

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes and sometimes it is good and sometimes its bad. I think to get the price down their copying strategy and creating clones help.

There are definitely good and bad part in everything which it's related to tech and hardware. It's why they keep upgrading always!! 

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah I wonder how the near future the mouse would work. A lot of hardware dependency is reduced with flat arc mouse. Imagine in near future they could use some scan like rays to check the movement only. 

Seriously, as far as I can tell, anything is very much possible with the level of development and technology the world is going through.