Register Now
killamch89

Would You Ever Buy An Underground Home

Definitely would. Stay the hell away as much as I can, and only emerge when I had to. I do that now, but the added bonus of having no natural light in my domicile would be the icing on the cake. However the closest to that that most people could afford is an earth home. That's still a major step up though.

On 5/16/2021 at 6:44 PM, The Blackangel said:

Definitely would. Stay the hell away as much as I can, and only emerge when I had to. I do that now, but the added bonus of having no natural light in my domicile would be the icing on the cake. However the closest to that that most people could afford is an earth home. That's still a major step up though.

I just want it to protect myself from all the idiots I see doing all kinds of stupid internet challenges and putting the rest of us in danger for likes.

On 5/16/2021 at 5:04 PM, Empire said:

Never thought about it however I have seen films and TV shows about it 🙂 would I???? Nope rather see the sunlight and see when it's day and night.

Look at it like the batcave - except without some of the fancy tech...

It would be really expensive because I would only contract out of town workers to build it because there is no point having someone local know about it if a disaster happens. They would get their families and friends and pound on my door. "I know you gotta bunker mutha fucka, open up!!! Your wife stays, you leave." 

bang bang

24 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I would laugh at them and let them die in whatever was happening while I was safe in my bunker. Hopefully though I would have an apocalypse-proof security camera so I could watch them and their children melt from the radiation or whatever else was happening. That would be funny as hell to watch.

Damn! you would need a big screen for that. 😂

6 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

It would be really expensive because I would only contract out of town workers to build it because there is no point having someone local know about it if a disaster happens. They would get their families and friends and pound on my door. "I know you gotta bunker mutha fucka, open up!!! Your wife stays, you leave." 

bang bang

Lol. I'd act like I can hear nothing and just go back to what I was doing. If they wanted to live they'd have gotten one as well.