Register Now
killamch89

What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?

The weirdest dream I've had was me literally looking at giant flaming phoenix just roaring at me. It was like were in some kind of void and the bird kept roaring at me but then the bird started to take the shape of a human and wouldn't you know it? It turns a flaming version of me. I literally woke up with a confused expression because that dream felt way too real but then I realized that it was my spirit animal telling me to free all self-imposed restrictions on myself and "take flight". What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?

I only dream once a year. June 20th and always the same fucking dream. It started when I was 14, and has happened every year since then. I would welcome nightmares simply because it would mean that I was dreaming.

25 years of this bullshit. I’m sick of it.

22 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I only dream once a year. June 20th and always the same fucking dream. It started when I was 14, and has happened every year since then. I would welcome nightmares simply because it would mean that I was dreaming.

25 years of this bullshit. I’m sick of it.

What kind of dream was it?

The dream starts out with me looking down a street that turns to my right. Judging by the clothing and building design, it looks like everything is somewhere around the 1700's. After a few seconds, I see a young boy come running around the corner. Through the rest of the dream I'm looking through his eyes.

I look over my shoulder and 3 men on horseback in red coats come riding up after me. I start running harder and duck into a cemetery and hide behind one of the tombstones. I'm sitting there catching my breath and listening to them call back and forth to each other trying to find me. Then one rides up and sees me. He yells to his friends that he found me. He dismounts his horse, steps in front of me, draws his pistol, cocks it...

And then I wake up. I've tried staying up to avoid the dream, but at 2:30AM I go unconscious and fall asleep for exactly 1 hour. I can't avoid the dream no matter how much I try. I hate it. It always freaks me out. I've tried a million different things to either make me stop having the dream, or stay awake to avoid it, but nothing works.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The dream starts out with me looking down a street that turns to my right. Judging by the clothing and building design, it looks like everything is somewhere around the 1700's. After a few seconds, I see a young boy come running around the corner. Through the rest of the dream I'm looking through his eyes.

I look over my shoulder and 3 men on horseback in red coats come riding up after me. I start running harder and duck into a cemetery and hide behind one of the tombstones. I'm sitting there catching my breath and listening to them call back and forth to each other trying to find me. Then one rides up and sees me. He yells to his friends that he found me. He dismounts his horse, steps in front of me, draws his pistol, cocks it...

And then I wake up. I've tried staying up to avoid the dream, but at 2:30AM I go unconscious and fall asleep for exactly 1 hour. I can't avoid the dream no matter how much I try. I hate it. It always freaks me out. I've tried a million different things to either make me stop having the dream, or stay awake to avoid it, but nothing works.

I'm on the fence in regards to the whole reincarnation thing but there have been instances of people dreaming about living other lives. These dreams are usually recurring and they're so real to the person that they'll be left confused. A shaman from Hawaii I once met brought up this very thing and there have even been scientific studies about this. I think you should look into this further.

8 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I talked to an interpreter who specializes in reincarnation dreams. She straight up told me that it wasn’t a dream, but a memory.

Well there you go. The part that confuses me about this whole thing is what am I supposed to do with those memories? The shaman said make peace with them but how do you make peace with something that didn't happen in your lifetime?

17 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I talked to an interpreter who specializes in reincarnation dreams. She straight up told me that it wasn’t a dream, but a memory.

If you ever speak a language you don't know in your dream or real life then that could be xenoglossy. It might be related to reincarnation or some other phenomena. 

I was being arrested for shoplifting for some weird reason and I stopped the officers and convinced them I was dreaming. Then spent the rest of my dream banging my head against a wall to try to wake myself up. Obvious I couldn’t feel anything because I was in a dream but I couldn’t wake myself up and it felt like forever. The weird part was knowing I was dreaming in my dream and trying to wake myself up from the dream without being able to.

On 5/25/2021 at 11:41 AM, Empire said:

I was being arrested for shoplifting for some weird reason and I stopped the officers and convinced them I was dreaming. Then spent the rest of my dream banging my head against a wall to try to wake myself up. Obvious I couldn’t feel anything because I was in a dream but I couldn’t wake myself up and it felt like forever. The weird part was knowing I was dreaming in my dream and trying to wake myself up from the dream without being able to.

That's a pretty bizarre one - I'm not going to lie. Maybe in the dream you should've tried to jump off somewhere high enough and see if it'd hurt. Or if you had found anything try to see if it'd hurt if you poked yourself with it.

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Lucid dreaming can be a bitch from what I have heard. I wouldn't know, but it's my understanding that it also creates some of the most intense and worst nightmares imaginable.

I've had a couple of them and I can confirm they are some crazy ones.